Strata Foto 3D SE
YEAR END SALE - Big Savings!
Strata Foto 3D SE lets you use a standard digital camera to capture real-world objects as fully textured 3D models. It's ideal for difficult to model objects like organic shapes, soft forms and handmade items. Powered by patented camera technology developed by Canon, Foto 3D turns your camera into a 3D model creation tool.
And now add 3D models to iBooks using a combination of Strata's Design 3D and Apple's iBooks Author.
Use Models For:
• Illustrations in Strata Design 3D SE
• Animations in Strata Design 3D CX
• 3D web models in Strata Live 3D CX
• 3D Layers in Adobe Photoshop Extended
• 3D PDF documents in Acrobat Pro
• Import into virtually any other 3D software!
• Model creation wizard
• Automated mask creation tools
• Interactive model adjustment
• Includes printable PDF template
• Patented camera and lens correction technology
Layers Magazine gave Foto 3D four and a half stars, saying: "Strata Foto 3D makes it possible to take nearly any object and make a 3D model with just a little set-up time and a digital camera."
Foto 3D models are ideal for developing packaging, games, illustrations, online catalogs and more. Museums like the Museum of London use Foto 3D technology to capture hundreds of artifacts and bring them to an online audience. Packaging firms use Foto 3D to get accurate models of products to build packaging around. Brand owners use Foto 3D to show off their products in online catalogs. The only limit to how you can use Foto 3D is your own imagination.
Put real-world objects in your iBooks using the new Collada file export capabilities. Shoot pictures with your iPhone or digital camera, bring them into Foto 3D and export. Download Apple's free iBooks Author and place the 3D model in your iBook. View the iBook on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch device.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Graphics & Design
- 59.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (6)