This app was removed from the App Store.
Squash — Web Image Compression
Mac OS Graphics & Design
"In my tests, the detail looked just as good in the compressed images as in the original. There are no visible compression artefacts." — 9to5Mac
Squash is a simple, powerful app for compressing and converting images for the web and more.
- Drag and drop simplicity, single or multiple images supported
- Reduce file size of images and photos for faster uploading
- Compress JPG, and PNG without losing image quality
- Convert PNGs into JPGs
- convert PSD's, RAW, and TIFF files into JPGs
- Optionally remove private JPG meta data
- Batch convert a folder full images
- Custom prefix file names for converted images
Why Use Squash?
- Reducing the size of files for sending as email attachments.
- Optimize images for websites and email campaigns so they load instantly online.
- Slow internet? Drop images on Squash to save time when uploading to Facebook or Twitter!
- Converting TIFF and RAW files into JPG's so they are web friendly.
- And so much more.
- Now compatible with High Sierra
- TIFF images are now squashed correctly
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements