Sparkle, Visual Web Design
Mac OS Graphics & Design
If you thought building websites wasn’t for you, think again. Sparkle will change your mind. Sparkle is the intuitive site builder for your online portfolio, team or band pages, or business and client sites. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box.
WITH SPARKLE YOU…
• Create landing pages in a matter of minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
• Focus your attention on content and layout.
• Quickly iterate on fully functional site designs.
Sparkle turns your design into a live site on the fly, no coding and no jargon. You don’t need to know about code or other web programming concepts: Sparkle makes sites happen.
CREATE MEDIA RICH SITES
• Quickly add galleries, video, audio, maps, social buttons, and downloadable files.
• Web fonts, retina graphics and delightful animations for stunning output quality.
• Visual contact form creation.
• Default wireframe look to share your site at any stage of construction.
Sparkle’s freeform layout means you’re never constrained by a rigid page structure or by templates.
FROM BIG PICTURE TO SMALL DETAILS
• Mobile device support via phone and tablet specific layouts.
• Live preview of your site on computers, tablets and phones, while you edit.
• Built-in incremental FTP to rapidly publish to any web host.
• Privacy and cookie law support.
Sparkle features cutting edge code and asset generation, ensuring your site will be high performance and compatible across a broad spectrum of web browsers.
• Familiar interface, fits right in on your Mac.
• Great integration with other apps, all content at your fingertips.
• Born on Mac OS X, optimized for Sierra.
• Backed by a product-focused company praised for its support and helpfulness.
The Sparkle Pro in-app purchase unlocks the full potential of Sparkle:
• publish to an unlimited number of websites
• publish an unlimited number of pages per website
• export to disk
• remove page watermarking
WHAT USERS SAY
“We used to create comps in Photoshop for developers. With Sparkle we have our sites up and running in hours rather than weeks.”
Hossein Farmani, Founder and Curator, The Lucie Awards, IPA - International Photography Awards
"We use Sparkle to create hundreds of quick landing pages to test our marketing strategies, Sparkle has saved us many hours of development time."
David Tera, Director of Marketing, IDA - Int'l Design Awards.
“I have tried out many different tools to create websites, but none of them can top Sparkle.”
Philip Amour, Product Designer
"Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
"Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com or visit the support website sparkleapp.com/support.html
• fixed broken menu links
• fixed text layout and wrapping in some cases
• fixed groups with links containing content with links
• fixed deleting emoji and other complex unicode characters
• fixed links not working when exporting with free version
• fixed arrows not showing on galleries with thumbnails
• fixed vimeo background video on mobile
• fixed layout for buttons that have no action
• added booking.com verification
• fixed crash in list editing
• fixed publishing progress when all pages are excluded from publishing
• fixed custom filename editing
• fixed index.html stripping
• fixed local business page selection with pages with identical titles
• fixed another excess memory use problem
• fixed crash when editing lists
• improved compatibility of contact form via SMTP server
• fixed checkbox, radio and text input editing
• fixed fullscreen video size for still+embed mode
• fixed memory leaks with gallery use
• fixed crashes on macOS 10.9 in local business data
• fixed centered text rendering in the canvas in some cases
• fixed right aligned buttons
• fixed text list related crashes
• improved text editing performance for long text blocks
• improved performance with some images
• improved import for some sites
• fixed canvas and layout issues with text wrap
• fixed image gallery inspector thumbnails
• fixed image gallery labels not animating when using lightboxes
• fixed nested link HTML generation
• fixed HTML text encoding for web server that disable UTF8
• fixed excess memory use in some cases
• fixed publishing with multiple folders levels
• fixed incorrect layout related to scroll locations
• fixed menu changing orientation in some cases
• fixed text editing crash on macOS 10.9 and 10.10
• fixed text elements changing position in some cases
• fixed gallery labels with links and animation
• fixed layout differences with pre 2.5 sites
• fixed text wrap related issues
• fixed text list related issues
• fixed social media icon changing aspect occasionally
• improved performance in many areas
• fixed many bugs
Sparkle 2.5 introduces high fidelity text layout and text wrapping around image shapes, giving you unprecedented creative control over web page layout. Sparkle 2.5 is also more efficient, more robust and more compatible.
• added text wrapping around images
• significantly improved text layout precision and accuracy
• added advanced text settings and text shadows
• added image color filters
• added per-image links and labels on image galleries
• added Google Tag Manager support
• added local business metadata editor
• added HTML id customization
• improved file format to reduce system resource usage
• improved video player compatibility
• improved publishing compatibility with many web hosts