Mac OS Graphics & Design
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• With both dark and light appearances, Pixelmator Pro seamlessly adapts to the Light and Dark Modes of macOS
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Use the Core ML-powered ML Enhance to automatically improve the look of your photos
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes to the smallest possible
• Batch process images using seven built-in Automator actions: Apply Color Adjustments to Images, Apply Effects to Images, Auto Enhance Images, Auto White Balance Images, Scale Images, Trim Images, and Change Type of Images
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using the Crop tool's horizon detection feature
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, and JPEG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Open and edit SVG vector images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Mojave.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
Pixelmator Pro 1.3 Prism introduces a range of handy new features that make creating advanced illustrations and designs easier than ever — layer color tags, filtering and search, clipping masks, quick opacity and blending controls, and much more.
• Easily color-code layers using handy color tags to make important objects easier to spot or bring some extra organization to advanced illustrations and designs
• With layer filtering and search, finding just the layers you’re looking for is simpler than ever.
• Filter layers according to layer type (images, text, shapes, and groups), color tags, or both.
• Quickly adjust layer opacity and blending mode right in the Layers sidebar.
• Use clipping masks to clip the contents of one layer to the outline of another — even layer groups or nested shapes!
• Add clipping masks from the shortcut menu in the Layers sidebar, by Option-clicking between two layers, or from the Format menu.
• Release a clipping mask by double-clicking the arrow in the Layers sidebar.
• When using the painting, retouching, or reshaping tools on a layer with Color Adjustments, Effects, or Styles, all nondestructive filters will dynamically update to the layer’s new content and won’t be flattened. This one’s big!
• It’s now possible to apply Color Adjustments to shape layers.
• When opening Photoshop documents with color tags, they will now be both opened and saved.
• Convert into Pixels is now a fully-fledged rasterize button and will rasterize any layer, including image layers with adjustments, effects, layer styles, and transformations.
• The Refine Selection command has been added to the Edit menu.
• When converting hidden layers into pixels, they will no longer be rasterized into empty layers.
• Double-clicking any shape — including Smart Shapes — will now make it editable.
• Exporting documents with layer styles in effects in Photoshop format has been much improved.
• Fixed several blur issues with converting certain kinds of layers (groups and shapes with effects) into pixels.
• Copying and pasting selected content would sometimes result in blurring. Fixed.
• On rare occasions, resizing the crop box while holding the Command key would blur the image or leave 1 pixel-wide lines at its edges. Fixed.
• Documents containing many layers with lots of nondestructive styles and effects would sometimes have unwanted vertical and horizontal artifacts. Fixed.
• The state of the Sample All Layers option would not be remembered when using the Color Fill and Magic Eraser tool. Fixed.
• Fixed an issue with using percentages to set grid spacing.
• Fixed an issue with using drag & drop to rearrange paths in shapes made up of only two paths.
• Several crash fixes improve the stability of Pixelmator Pro.
Have any feedback about the update or Pixelmator Pro in general? We'd love to hear it at email@example.com!