Mac OS Graphics & Design
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Use the machine learning-powered Auto Color Adjustments to automatically improve image colors
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
• Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink images sizes to the smallest possible
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, and JPEG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Open and edit SVG vector images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it's the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
This update adds a few improvements, like the ability to place guides at exact positions, Command-clicking layer thumbnails to load selections, RAW badges in the Pixelmator Pro Photo Browser, and includes a number of bug fixes.
• You can now add alignment guides at exact locations by double-clicking a ruler or Control-clicking and choosing Add Guide.
• While browsing the Pixelmator Pro Photo Browser, RAW images in your Photos library will be marked with a RAW badge.
• The Pixelmator Pro Photo Browser now opens RAW images in the original RAW format by default.
• The New from Photos command in the File menu now has a keyboard shortcut — Option-Command-N.
• Command-clicking the thumbnail of a layer or layer mask will now load the outline of the layer as a selection.
• Shift-clicking the thumbnail of a layer mask will toggle the mask’s visibility.
• The quality and speed of the Auto White Balance, Auto Hue & Saturation, and Auto Lightness adjustments has been improved.
• The Blur radius of the Shadow layer style was twice as large as it should be. Fixed.
• Duplicating a text layer with a layer mask would cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding. Fixed.
• Fixed an issue that caused the eyedropper in the Colors window to pick colors slightly incorrectly.
• Opening Pixelmator Pro documents using the Open With command in Finder would both open the document and leave the Open dialog visible. Fixed.
• On rare occasions, Pixelmator Pro would quit unexpectedly when opening images. Fixed.
• Painting on a layer inside a layer group with effects applied to the layer group would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• Quitting Pixelmator Pro in the middle of applying an Auto Color Adjustment would cause the app to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• On rare occasions, brushes from the original Pixelmator would not be imported into Pixelmator Pro. Fixed.
• Think you’ve found a bug? Let us know at email@example.com and we’ll fix it!