Templates Box for Pages
Pages Templates are the design solutions for your Pages documents. The app contains 525 templates in total that can be used for creating great-looking, easy-to-compose and high-quality documents. Once ready, documents can be shared, printed or transferred to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch via iCloud. Documents in the Cloud provide fast and convenient way for keeping your documents up to date across all your devices.
All the templates are sorted into 10 categories:
- Business Cards,
- Cards & Invitations,
The sizes of the templates are standard US Letter and A4, except for the envelopes that come in a specific size.
To compose the high-quality design document with Pages Templates will not take long and all that time will pass with fun and in an excellent mood. To use Templates Box for Pages you just need a Mac with iWork '09 (Pages 4.0) or later.
- 52 Templates for Pages documents added.
- The app contains more than 500 templates in total.
- New templates are marked as NEW for finding them easier.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 10, 2014
- Graphics & Design
- UAB Macmanus
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (14)
- 1218.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Action Backgrounds for Keynote
• Action Themes for Keynote
• Business Cards for Pages
• Clipart Collection
• Clipart for iWork and MS Office
• Designs for iBooks Author
• Mail Stationery Designs
• Motion Templates for MS PowerPoint Presentations
• Smart Image Converter
• Spot Guard
• Stationery for Mail
• Suite for MS Office: Templates for Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Suite for iWork: Themes for Keynote, Templates for Pages and Numbers
• Templates for MS Excel Design
• Templates for MS PowerPoint Presentations
• Templates for MS Word Documents
• Templates for Numbers Design
• Templates for Pages Design
• Templates for Pages Documents
• Templates for Sandvox
• Templates for iBooks Author
• Theme Designs for Sandvox
• Theme Designs for iWeb
• Themes Box for Keynote
• Themes Box for iWeb
• Themes for Keynote
• Video Backgrounds HD
• Video Themes for Keynote