This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Graphics & Design
Rapidly create beautiful, high-fidelity mockups of iOS, iPad and iPhone applications with Mocks. Mocks is a modern, native app for OS X that gives you special tools to design mockups of iOS applications and screens.
Mocks comes with a built-in collection of graphics depicting iOS UI controls and widgets (like buttons, toolbars, and text fields). Drag these controls from the Library palette on the left to the central Canvas area where you compose your mockups. Alignment guides (both automatic, and user-created) help you keep your designs in line.
Every Mocks composition is a multi-page document supporting Apple's iCloud Document Storage, Autosave, Version Browsing, and Full-Screen features in Lion and Mountain Lion. Page thumbnails appear in a vertical palette on the far left of every window, giving you an overview of the contents of all pages simultaneously.
Mocks also includes many of the essential features you expect from a Diagramming or Flowchart application. Including a large collection of shapes, arrows, images, and magnetic lines which automatically resize and move along with the shapes to which they are connected.
Mocks is great for Programmers and Designers looking for a simple tool for quickly designing iOS UI mockups, laying out wireframes, or visualizing model relationships.
Mocks lets you get to work quickly by giving you just the important tools you need in a slick, single-window, thoroughly Mac-native UI.
Easily import graphics and icons by dragging from the Finder, and dropping on the Mocks Canvas.
New in 1.7.1
* Updated document icon.
New in 1.7
* NEW: Snazzy new icon.
* NEW: Text labels for Line, Arc, and Segmented Line objects. Double-click a Line object to invoke edit mode (you'll see a text cursor).
* NEW: Line object's text can be drawn on the path of the line by: Select a Line object > Inspector > Text > "Text follows line path". Begin typing to add text to the Line.
* NEW: Hold down the spacebar and drag the canvas for precise canvas scrolling.
* NEW: More precise, more beautiful rendering of lines and arrow heads.
* NEW: More arrow head types: Diamond, Circle, Square.
* NEW: Each line's two arrow heads are now specified separately. This allows mixing of any two arrow heads in the same line.
* FIX: Elipse objects correctly retain their rotation.
* FIX: Improved hit test behavior (selection via clicking) of Line objects with text.
* FIX: Shift dragging Line objects now produces straight lines.