This app was removed from the App Store.
Microspot Common Home Design Libraries
Mac OS Graphics & Design
This catalog is for use with Microspot MacDraft and any other Mac OSX application, simply by dragging and dropping the symbols or by using copy and paste. A list of the features are:
• Over 200 vector drawn editable drawing parts for architects, contractors and home users.
• Export to Illustrator, PDF and other image formats.
• Drag and drop to any Mac OS X application.
• Copy and Paste graphics.
• Drag editable Graphics into Microspot MacDraft directly.
• Items are cataloged for easy navigation.
• Store your favourite items in their own section.
• Search for graphics using the 'Find' feature.
• Control the thumbnail sizes using the Zoom slider.
• Take advantage of Lion's full screen app feature.
A comprehensive set of over 200 commonly used parts for drawing new homes or remodelling projects. These libraries consists of common items that are time consuming and repetitive to draw. They are designed to drag & drop onto your plan and can ungroup and modify easily if needed. These libraries provide architects, contractors and home users with drawing items for plans, elevations and sectionals.
The Microspot Common Home Design Libraries include over 200 items in the following categories:
✓ Decks / Porches / Stairs
⁃ Decks & Landings
⁃ Farmers Porch (5 pitch)
✓ Gable Elevations
⁃ 6 Pitch
⁃ 8 Pitch
⁃ 10 Pitch
⁃ 12 Pitch
⁃ Graphic Items
⁃ Plan Symbol Library
⁃ Sports / Parking
Each of the items are fully scalable, vector drawn graphics making them completely editable, allowing you to add your own personal touch.
The Microspot Common Home Design Libraries allow for the exporting of the graphics in illustrator, PDF and image formats. This feature allows you to have your own versions of the symbols on your machine, and with the exporting of illustrator files you can edit the symbols and create your own. The Library acts as a catalog and allows for the saving of favourites making it easier to find the signs you use most frequently. This, coupled with the Find feature, means the Microspot Common Home Design Libraries are the only cataloging system you will need.