Learn - Pixelmator 3 Edition
Mac OS Graphics & Design
•2.5 hours of HD video tutorials on Pixelmator 3!
•43 individual lessons guided by a Pixelmator Pro.
•Simple interface that makes is easy to navigate through the videos.
•The videos guide the viewer with zooms, pans and highlights of what is being discussed.
•The keyboard shortcuts associated with each lesson are listed in the sidebar.
•Use the notes pane to jot down things to remember from each lesson, then output all your notes in a single PDF document!
This course includes over two and a half hours of video training on how to use the tools, palettes and adjustment commands in Pixelmator 3. Follow along with the trainer by downloading the images used in the lessons!
Course Contents (2.5 Hours Total)
-Intro to Pixelmator
A. The Interface
1. Creating or Opening Documents
3. The Document Window
5. Vactormator Mode
6. Full Screen Mode
2. Shape Selections
3. Magic Wand & Paint Selection
4. Crop & Slice
5. Brush & Eraser
6. Paint Bucket & Gradient
7. Liquify Tools
8. Sponge, Dodge & Burn
9. Clone Stamp & Healing
10. Red Eye
11. Blur & Sharpen
12. Shape & Pen
14. Zoom & Eyedropper
1. Layers Introduction
2. The Layer Menu
3. Shape & Text Layers
4. Layer Mask & Quick Mask
5. Refine Selection
6. Vector vs. Pixel
D. Adjustments & Effects
1. The Effects Palette
2. Brightness & Exposure
3. Levels & Curves
4. Light & Dark
5. Hue & Colorize
6. Replace Color, Color Balance, Channels
8. Desaturate, Black & White, Sepia
9. Trim & Reveal Canvas
10. Rotate Canvas & Adjust Size
E. Workflow & Output
2. Export & Share
3. Workflows with iPhoto or Aperture
Added two new lessons regarding updates that came along in Pixelmator 3.3 Limestone.
1. How to utilize iCloud Drive and App handoff with Pixelmator 3.3 and OS X Yosemite.
2. How to setup and use the Pixelmator Repair Tool as an extension in other Apps on your Mac!