This app was removed from the App Store.
Landscape Design 17
Mac OS Graphics & Design
Punch! Landscape Design provides a complete set of tools to plan, design, and visualize your landscape and outdoor living spaces. You can try different plants in a landscape bed, create the perfect outdoor kitchen, and even add a deck or entertaining area!
Use QuickStart’s drag and drop rooms to lay out the shape of your home or start with a photo of your house. Landscape with drop-in gardens or create your own with the extensive plant library. Make it your own with thousands of combinations of paint, siding, brick, stucco, and more. Detail it with outdoor furniture, outdoor kitchens, water features, and gazebos.
Tutorials help you get started quickly! The Training Center guides you through visualizing your projects and gives you real tips on accomplishing them.
New version 17 Features:
•RoomView will let you get a 3D view of the smallest space like garden sheds or 3 season rooms.
•SmartWand is your decorating assistant! Paint the exterior of your house, try different pavers, or apply siding all around the house with a single mouse click.
•Room Addition: Add a screened in porch or indoor/outdoor room instantly. Choose the size and shape of your room and customize with window and door options.
•Integration with Punch! Landscape Quote: Take your planting projects to the garden center to estimate.
• Drag and drop plants into your design from a library of over 4000 flowers, shrubs, and trees.
• Plant Finder lets you select plants by growing region, water requirement, or sunlight needs.
• Start with pre-made garden beds for quick landscapes.
• Create plant bed areas and fill with rock or mulch.
• Add custom edging around flower beds, vegetable gardens, and walkways.
• Use the Grow feature to see how your landscape will look over time.
Customize your outdoor spaces
• Choose from a wide range of building and decorating materials like roofing, stucco, siding, brick, and wood.
• Customize patios, walkways, and driveways with pavers, concrete stains, and stone.
• Materials from nationally-recognized brands that you can try out in your design.
• Detail your outdoor living spaces with thousands of outdoor furniture pieces and accessories. Add a kitchen to your patio with pre-made outdoor kitchen islands or create your own with outdoor cabinets, appliances, smokers, and grills.
• Precision Lighting Planner™ provides complete control for outdoor lighting. Add path lights and up/down accent lights. The lighting designer and sun direction helps you plan how much light you want and where.
• Extend your outdoor entertaining season by adding a hot tub, fire pit or outdoor fireplace.
• Estimator will keep track of what you do and provide schedules of paver areas, plant lists and more.
Deck tools to expand your living space
• Drag and drop deck templates provide quick single or multi-tier decks.
• IntelliDeck™ makes it easy to build a custom deck in 2 clicks of a mouse. IntelliDeck intuitively knows the shape of your house as you draw so you can build a custom deck in seconds.
• Automatically insert decks and railings. Custom railings and stairs can be drawn either straight or curved.
• Customize your deck with drag and drop materials.
Landscape Design Project Ideas!
• Outdoor kitchen: Create an island for dining or cooking. Add a bar top to add serving space. Try out different materials for the cabinets and appliances.
• Outdoor lighting: Add path lights to illuminate pathways and driveways. Use accent up and down spots to create exciting lighting effects.
• Create outdoor rooms: Use the extensive furniture selection to create outdoor entertaining areas. Add lighting to extend your outdoor parties into the evenings.
• Create customizable fencing around your property or hot tub. Add a living fence with easy plant spacing using the visual array tool.
• Mulch bed around tree: Choose the right edging for the desired look. Drop in the mulch or rock of your choice.
The November 2013 Update includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Visual improvements to several of the inspectors when displayed using OS X 10.7+.
- Fixed a crash related to having the 3D window open while working with QuickStart.
- Fixed an undo/redo issue experienced after converting a detail object into another type such as a railing.
- Fixed an assertion problem caused by selecting certain plan color types in application preferences window.
- You can now convert detail objects into topography.
- Improved reliability when reading/writing files that contain plant objects.