"A clear winner… and an unbelievable bargain." — ★★★★½, Macworld, April 2011.
★ Now on sale for 50% off! Only $19.99 for a limited time! ★
Labelist is the fastest way to design and print professional address labels, disc labels, envelopes and letterhead. Whether you're reinventing your company image, producing a mass mailing, or simply sending a letter to a friend, Labelist has you covered.
BONUS - FREE ARTWORK!
Labelist comes with twenty-six FREE iScrapKits which would cost $140 if purchased separately. These iScrapKits contain 1,300+ graphics for creating beautiful labels, envelopes and letterhead.
• Address & shipping labels
• Envelopes & letterhead
• CD/DVD labels, jewel case inserts, booklets, etc.
• File folder labels, name badges, etc.
• 15+ barcode types, serial numbers, automatic numbering
ADDRESS LABELS & ENVELOPES
• Integrates with the Mac OS X Address Book -- simply select contacts to automatically create mailing labels or envelopes
• 20+ pre-formatted address blocks with automatic address formatting
• 8 text scaling options ensure that names & addresses ALWAYS fit on the label
• POSTNET barcodes and U.S. Postal FIM support
• Dynamic U.S. postal guideline display for easy envelope layouts
• Contact data can be imported from Microsoft Entourage, Excel, FileMaker, etc.
CREATE A PROJECT
• Support for 1,500+ label card stocks from Avery® and other popular label manufacturers
• Includes 650 professionally-designed Smart Templates and Ready-Made Designs
• The Template Wizard lets you use existing templates -- or create your project from scratch
CUSTOMIZE A PROJECT
• Integrated iPhoto and Aperture photo browsers (including support for iPhoto events)
• With Live Editing, edit any text on a label or envelope right in the preview mode (including data that came from Address Book)
• Twenty-six FREE iScrapKits (a $140 Value) containing 1,300+ graphics from artists all over the world
• Access the iScrapbook Store to acquire more iScrapKit artwork
PRINT A PROJECT
• Easily choose the starting label position on a sheet of labels and the number of labels to print
• Print labels & envelopes on your inkjet or laser printer
• Support for dedicated label printers from DYMO, Seiko and Brother
• Envelope Wizard makes printing envelopes easier than ever
• Direct-to-disc (CD/DVD/Bluray) printing using Canon, Epson and HP printers
• Preferred printer support for users with multiple printers
• Export designs as images or PDF files
TEXT & GRAPHIC TOOLS
• Curved & spiral text (ideal for disc labels)
• Dynamic font previews
• 35+ shapes including smart shapes such as gears, stars, etc.
• Create your own shapes using bezier paths
• Photo cropping, special effects, 100+ photo masks
• Image reflections
• Drop shadows, transparency and gradients
• Real-time alignment guides, rulers and grids
• Object rotation, flipping, grouping and locking
• Text bin and Favorites bin for easy re-use of text & graphics
• Smart Inspector features context-sensitive tools
• Full layer support (background layer, foreground layer and unlimited user-defined layers)
• Image placeholders now work like shape placeholders: when a photo is dropped on the placeholder, it's automatically cropped to the placeholder bounds. Previously, the image would be resized to completely fit in the placeholder bounds which customers found confusing.
• iPhoto libraries can now be selected when using the "Choose Aperture Library" command (since Aperture can also open iPhoto libraries)
• The Transparency and Shadow tools are now available in the inspector window even if multiple different types of graphics are selected (e.g. image, text, shape).
• Fixed problem pasting multiple objects at once (like a group of objects) where some of the objects in the group weren't positioned correctly relative to the other objects in the group
• Fixed problem pasting multiple objects at once where all of the pasted objects wouldn't be selected
• Fixed problem that could occur in Preview mode if the data being inserted into fields is too large for the text box
• Fixed problem dragging a graphic from the Favorites Browser to a placeholder on the Canvas
• Fixed problem where pasted graphics would sometimes appear blank
• Fixed a problem that caused "soft color" fills to not work correctly when running on a Retina Mac (even if the app was being displayed on a non-Retina screen)
• Fixed problem changing settings for multiple selected objects at once (e.g. removing a drop shadow, changing the color fill or transparency, etc.)
• Fixed a problem where a document wasn't marked as dirty in certain situations
• Fixed problem where the Canvas would scroll when the document was saved
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 15, 2013
- Graphics & Design
- Chronos Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (10)
- 79.5 MB