This app was removed from the App Store.
Interior Design 17
Mac OS Graphics & Design
Punch! Interior Design is the perfect tool to visualize and plan your interior decorating and design projects. Organize your dorm room or apartment, experiment with furniture layouts and color schemes, even plan a complete kitchen or bathroom makeover.
Use QuickStart’s easy drag and drop rooms to lay out your living space. Quickly add detail with furniture and accessories, even pre-created furniture groupings. Decorate your home or office space by choosing from thousands of drag and drop furnishings, floor and wall coverings, countertop materials, carpet, trim and more.
New version 17 Features:
•Tackle your home projects with How-To tips included in the Training Center. Hundreds included from industry experts.
•SmartWand™ is your decorating assistant! This powerful tool will let you change decorating materials on a single wall, in a room, or the whole house with a mouse click.
•Room Addition: Add a sunroom with a single mouse click. Choose the size and shape of your room and customize with window and door options.
•New Room Estimating will help you keep track of your remodeling and decorating project costs.
Simple but powerful tools to help you decorate!
• Choose from a wide range of building and decorating materials. Faux finishes, interior and exterior paint, wood floors, solid surfaces, blinds, stone and much more!
• Nationally-recognized decorating materials you can try out in your design.
• Detail your designs with thousands of furniture pieces and accessories or drag and drop an entire furniture group with one mouse click.
• Experiment with your decorating schemes with Decorator Palettes. Create multiple color/material combinations then switch between them to see which appeals to you more.
• Precision Lighting Planner™ provides complete control over ambient light, shadows, and light spread. The lighting designer helps you plan how much light you want and where.
Easy Room Makeovers
• Customizable cabinet styles and hardware for updating kitchens, bathrooms, libraries and more.
• Create the perfect finished cabinets with elegant countertops and crown trim.
• Quickly change out styles of bathroom tubs and showers then apply different colors and materials for a personalized new look.
• Use the Fireplace Designer to create a new fireplace or modify the existing one.
• Door and Window Designer tools let you add a personalized touch to your plans.
Plan Your Projects!
• Floor, Electrical, and Plumbing plans organize your drawing.
• Estimator keeps track of what you do and provides schedules of doors, windows and more.
• Build Green! Just hit the “Going Green” icon and watch your design go green! We'll highlight areas that can be updated with energy efficient materials and objects like recycled glass counter tops, bamboo flooring and more! Integrated eco-friendly tips specific to your design help you build green, saving energy and money.
• Kitchen: Update with new cabinets, add an island for dining or cooking, add tile or wood flooring, change window and door styles, even faux finish the walls.
• Bathroom: Experiment with fixture colors, add a new custom shower or bathtub, visualize how a granite countertop would look on your vanity, compare paint colors and wallpaper patterns, even change the lighting.
• Home Office: Add cabinets and bookcases, change colors to give it that Library look, add from an extensive library of home office furnishings and equipment.
• Media Room: Create the relaxing media room or a complete home theater. Drop in theater seating and home theater electronics. Add curtains over the screen and add a free-standing popcorn popper to add a real cinema experience.
• Garage: Plan your garage makeover! Add custom flooring, organize with drag and drop shelving, create a workshop area, or visualize your garage as new living space.
The November 2013 Update includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Visual improvements to several of the inspectors when displayed using OS X 10.7+.
- Fixed a crash related to having the 3D window open while working with QuickStart.
- Fixed an undo/redo issue experienced after converting a detail object into another type such as a railing.
- Fixed an assertion problem caused by selecting certain plan color types in application preferences window.
- You can now convert detail objects into topography.
- Improved reliability when reading/writing files that contain plant objects.