This app was removed from the App Store.
Home Design Studio 17
Mac OS Graphics & Design
Punch! Home Design Studio™ is fun and powerful home & landscape design software that lets you create the home or landscape you have always dreamed of. You can use it to plan and visualize decorating projects, remodeling, room additions, updates to your landscape, or even the dream house you’ve always wanted.
New Version 17 make it even easier to update your home with these new features:
•SmartWand is your decorating assistant! This powerful tool will let you change decorating materials on a single wall, in a room, or the whole house with a mouse click. Paint the outside of your house or try out new carpet instantly.
•Tackle your home projects with How-To tips included in the Training Center. Hundreds included from industry experts.
•Virtually look into the smallest spaces with RoomView. Instantly gives you a top-down 3D view of any room making it easy to decorate.
•Room Addition: Add a sunroom with a single mouse click. Choose the size and shape of your room and customize with window and door options.
•New Room Estimating will help you keep track of your remodeling and decorating project costs. Instantly get furniture and fixture counts and requirements for your painting, wall coverings, updated flooring and more.
•Integration with Punch! Landscape Quote: Take your planting projects to the garden center to estimate.
• QuickStart™ – the fastest way to start from scratch! Drag & Drop rooms make it simple to create your living space. You can also toggle between floors for multi-level designs.
• Punch! RealModel© takes your design and automatically creates the needed templates to build a real-world 3D scale model! See it before you build it.
• IntelliDeck technology intuitively follows the shape of your house, allowing you to build a custom deck in seconds.
• Interiors Library featuring thousands of paints, floor coverings, furniture and other decorating and building materials from well-known manufacturers.
• Estimator creates master price lists as you design, allowing you to track the cost of your project as it progresses.
• Automatic Framing – Select custom stud spacing and size, view roofs, walls, floor joists, beams & supports, decks and more. Even add insulation with a mouse click.
• Plant Library containing thousands of zone-specific trees, flowers, shrubs and other plantings.
• Building Green options and tips help you save energy and money.
• Precision Lighting Planner™ adds realistic lighting to your 3D interiors and exteriors with accurate shadows.
• Use the Automatic Growth tool on your landscape to see how it will look next summer or years from now.
• And Much More!
Everything you need to create your dream!
Get started fast – use a professionally-designed template, scan your favorite floor plan or import a picture of your home and landscape. Punch’s advanced rendering technology makes it easy to view design changes on the .
Cutting edge tools for Home Design, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, HVAC and more are organized on handy tabs. Whether you’re planning a bathroom remodel, adding a room, putting in a new flowerbed or finishing an outdoor kitchen, you have the tools you need.
Customize your designs to suit your taste. Select from thousands of paints, floor coverings, wall coverings, countertops, roofing, patio pavers, trees and plantings… all via simple drag and drop. Even add groups of furniture to see how they’ll look before you buy.
Create all your living spaces indoors and out. From media rooms to patios, dining rooms to decks.
EASE OF USE
Punch! provides an integrated Training Center with instructional videos and real world tips for your design project right inside the software.
Punch! Home Design Studio™ is all the software you need to go from blank page to blueprint in no time.
The November 2013 Update includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Visual improvements to several of the inspectors when displayed using OS X 10.7+.
- Fixed a crash related to having the 3D window open while working with QuickStart.
- Fixed an undo/redo issue experienced after converting a detail object into another type such as a railing.
- Fixed an assertion problem caused by selecting certain plan color types in application preferences window.
- You can now convert detail objects into topography.
- Improved reliability when reading/writing files that contain plant objects.