Disc Cover 3
*** Limited time offer - 30% savings! ***
*** Mountain Lion compatible.
Disc Cover is your one-stop application for designing and printing labels, multipage booklets, cover art, jewel case inserts, and much more for CDs, DVDs, and Blue-ray discs.
Some ideas for using Disc Cover:
● Decorate a music CD with your favorite iTunes Playlist.
● Make a home video DVD case more memorable.
● Create a disc of cherished photos from iPhoto or Aperture.
● Design a presentable case for a business presentation.
● Label backup archives in a systematic way.
● Burn designs to LightScribe or Labelflash discs.
Disc Labels and Covers in Minutes!
Disc Cover comes equipped with over 250 template sets that include matching disc labels, covers, jewel case inserts, and spines that can be customized in just seconds with the easy-to-use Assistant.
Want to start from scratch? Just choose a layout and take advantage of the vast clipart collection, 60 photo collage templates, 120 background designs, 100 image masks, and Disc Cover's flexible design tools.
iTunes Playlists, iPhoto Albums, and More
Disc Cover seamlessly integrates with only the best Mac OS X applications. Import track info and lyrics from your iTunes library, photos from iPhoto and Aperture, as well as video from iDVD projects, iTunes, and QuickTime movies in the Finder. You can also import data from music CDs, your Toast Titanium projects, tab-delimited files, and more.
LightScribe and Labelflash Direct Disc Labeling
Burning your design straight to CDs and DVDs from LightScribe and Labelflash™ has never been simpler. Disc Cover was even the first Mac OS X disc labeling program to support DiscT@2 technology. So you won't be surprised when you hear that Disc Cover offers a collection of designs optimized for LightScribe media.
Tons of Paper Layouts for Great Results
Disc Cover supports tons of label paper formats from the most popular manufacturers, including Avery, Neato, Memorex, and others. If you don't find the layout you need, use the intuitive custom layout dialog.
Printing right to the top of your discs with the help of a direct-to-disc printer is also no problem. Disc Cover is compatible with printers from HP, Epson, Canon, and other manufacturers.
- Fixed the problem with reading track names and tag information from AAC and AIFF files imported from a folder on the disc;
- Pro filters in the Image Tricks plugin are now unlocked, even if you don't own Image Tricks Pro;
- Inserting a random generated image from the main menu now works correctly;
- Canon Tray H dimensions (for the PIXMA Pro-1 printer) have been corrected;
- Fixed the problem where an alert appearing after an attempt to add a DiscT@2 design element without the compatible device connected could not be closed with the OK button;
- Fixed the problem where closing the Options window in the Print dialog by clicking the red round [x] button would block further input from user.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Graphics & Design
- Belight Software, ltd
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (18)
- 59.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Art Text 2
• Art Text 2 Lite
• Business Card Composer 5
• Cursive Font Kit
• Embossed Font Kit
• Font Kit Mix
• Get Backup Lite
• Get Backup Pro
• Image Tricks Lite
• Image Tricks Pro
• Labels & Addresses
• Live Interior 3D Pro Edition
• Live Interior 3D Standard Edition
• Outline Font Kit
• RV Server
• Remote Viewer
• Remote Viewer Free
• Swift Publisher 3
• Symbol Font Kit