DiagramPainter is an editor for drawing professional looking flowchart diagrams, mind mappings, organization charts, and other diagrams. The diagrams are copied as image to the clipboard with one single click. It also exports diagrams as .png, .jpg, and .bmp image files, and even has an integrated fast .pdf exporter supporting shadows and transparencies.
- Quality of exported images and pdf files has been improved.
Also, there is now an option under the "File" menu to adjust the export quality manually.
- Fixed a bug causing pasting lots of elements from one diagram to another diagram ending up in the wrong diagram.
- Fixed a problem with wrong or no characters appearing when pasting unusual unicode character sequences into the text property window.
- Fixed a bug causing the "Select All" command not to work on some systems.
- Fixed a bug causing shift+cursor key marked text not to be highlighted under special circumstances.
- Fixed a bug with clipped diagrams when printing under special circumstances.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 13, 2013
- Graphics & Design
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (11)
- 5.0 MB