Mac OS Graphics & Design
FREE! ContactPage Lite allows you to easily create contact sheets of images with text captions. ContactPage Lite is the free version of ContactPage Pro – it can only export contact sheets to PDF format (up to 10 pages), or slideshows. You can select any of these page sizes: US Letter, US Legal, A4 Letter, B5 Letter or Tabloid.
Just drop pictures or folders with pictures into the image list, choose the number of rows and columns per page, define picture containers, frames, and compose the text captions using variable placeholders.
Upgrade to ContactPage Pro and you will be able to:
- Define custom pages sizes.
- Choose page orientation: portrait or landscape.
- Add pictures as page backgrounds: scale, stretch or tile them to fit the page.
- Save contact sheet as images: JPG, PNG or TIFFs. Define quality and resolution.
- Output PDF files with unlimited number of pages.
- Create fully-editable documents in Adobe InDesign or QuarkXPress.
- Add character and paragraph style sheets in InDesign or QuarkXPress for easy editing.
- Use facing pages and bleeds for InDesign or QuarkXPress documents.
- Export contact sheet as separate PDF files, one for each page.
- Add embedded image information to captions: camera settings, GPS info, resolution, focal length, and more.
- Folders and Files view: organize files according to their enclosing folder.
- Create headers, footers, and watermarks.
- Define box height, placeholders, text font, color and justification for headers, footers and watermarks.
- Templates: save commonly used settings as custom presets or templates.
- Manage custom presets with ease: add, rename, revert and overwrite presets, or save templates to disk.
- View full path, dimensions, color model, resolution and preview for images in picture list.
- Add blank pages at beginning of the contact sheet.
- Start a new page or row when a new folder begins.
- Auto rotate to fit: automatically rotate images according to their dimensions.
- Randomize function: rotate images at random for a custom look.
- Position captions on top of picture box, or centered in picture box.
- Render high resolution images in picture list.
- And much more!
- New Features: Define PDF resolution; add drop shadows to picture boxes.
- Addresses an occasional hang during startup.
- Several other fixes and improvements.