Color Picker - Desktop Picker
Mac OS Graphics & Design
Color Picker is an app that let you pick any color on your screen and make it ready in any format into your clipboard. It is incredibly useful such as web design, computer graphics and desktop publishing.
• Support Retina Display for EVERY pixels
• Easy scaling with Mouse Wheel to see which pixel you are picking
• Hit the Big Space Bar to copy color to clipboard
• Press Command Key to add color to stack
• Keyboards Support for Accurate Moving by pixel with (Arrows / 'W','A','S','D' / Shift Keys)
• Color History and Stacks lets you manage what color you picked.
• Support RGBA, CMYK, HSV with flexible snippet format and MUCH MORE!
• Support integers / floats / hex / HUE degrees / percentage units
• FORMAT EDITOR - List of formats to use and YOU CAN EVEN CREATE YOUR OWN FORMAT!!
• Customizable Hot Key to call out Color Picker
• Optional Zero Suppression support to reduce reduntant zeroes from float numbers
• Mouse Tracing when moving
• Display at cursor position
• Resides in menu bar for quick access
• Works on multiple monitors
• Floating on screen
• Easy to use, simple and fast on color picking
• Launch on start
• Keep Label display in Color Picker
• Color Picker keep tracing the cursor when it move
• Display at cursor position when you call out the Color Picker
- added option to change size of color box in palette (suggested by flannymann)
- added shortcut to toggle cursor tracing
- left clicking menu icon will default to show menu, it can be set to show Picker in Preferences
- fullscreen support
- performance finetune
- optimization and bug fix