Mac OS Graphics & Design
- - - Give new life to your old files - - -
Until now I couldn't open CorelDRAW files on my iMac. As every designer knows CorelDRAW is discontinued after version 11. Now We have developed a simple application that opens CorelDRAW files on macOS. Opening CorelDRAW format files on macOS is possible now. When you install CDRViewer on your macOS, you will be able to open CDR files.
- - - Never loose them again - - -
+ CDRViewer Clean and Free
- CDRViewer is a freeware and does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
+ CDRViewer Stable and fast
- CDRViewer uses only libraries that are need for processing, the interface is sample and easy to use. All this provides faster and stable work of the application.
+ CDRViewer User-friendly interface
- CDRViewer is very simple and easy for use. All you need is to open CDR file, zoom and save in other format if you want.
CDRViewer is free for use software. CDR file format stands for CorelDRAW and this extension is proprietary format used by CorelDRAW software. CDR format is not recognized by other image editing programs and to save to other image formats it needs to be opened in CorelDRAW and then exported in other format. This can be done only on Windows. With CDRViewer there is no need to another operating system and another machine to display CDR file formats.
1. CDRViewer is free for use software.
2. CDRViewer runs on your macOS.
3. Fast file loading function.
4. All previously opened CDR files are archived for faster access for later use.
5. PrintLab Studio (Pro version of CDRViewer) can export your CDR (CorelDRAW) files to Vector PDF file format. (This is a Pro Feature).
6. Standalone software, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
7. No file size limitation to read CDR files.
8. Standalone Tool to view CDR Files without CorelDRAW Installation.
9. Provides Zoom In & Out Option.
Simple and useful productive tool for designers.
PrintLab Studio is Pro Version of CDRViewer. This version offers more features like export opened CDR file to SVG and PDF file formats. If you have any ideas or features, feel free to drop a message regarding your opinions by using our contact us page.
Thank you for joining us! We are constantly working to bring you a better experience on the CorelDRAW file viewer app. With this release, we've fixed many issues and made cool improvements:
- Not installing on systems below 10.8.
- Design and interface improvements.
- Now available from macOS 10.7.
- Added Japanese and Korean Languages support.
- Toolbar redesigned.
- Added Zoom In, Zoom Out and Zoom to Fit buttons to the toolbar.
- Added shortcuts for zooming functions - (Zoom In =), (Zoom Out -), (Zoom to Fit 0).
- Added App Sharing button.
- Resolved a bug that CDRViewer's not launching on some macOS version.
From the previous update:
* CDRViewer is fully compatible with macOS High Sierra
* Added Scrolling feature with mouse
# Improvement and Bug Fixes
* Fixed bug when not opening some version 8 files
* Fixed bug not showing part of some text Russian languages
* Fixed translations
* Menu and Interface improvements
Also You can always send us your feedback through feedback button.
If you need us you can find us at @BluetailTeam on Twitter, at facebook.com/BluetailTeam, or blue-tail.com/support/feedback/, we love hearing from you!
Until Next Time.