Business Card Shop
• "Mature, feature rich… highly recommended" — ★★★★½, MacDirectory.
• "Make your own business cards and save a small fortune" — ★★★★½, MacFORMAT.
• "Must-have tool for small biz owners… great tool for creating gorgeous business cards." — MacsimumPerspective.
Business Card Shop is the #1 best-selling business card software for OS X. It includes everything you need to start making a great first impression.
50% OFF SALE!
Get Business Card Shop for the introductory price of only $19.99 (50% off the retail price)!
BONUS - FREE ARTWORK!
Business Card Shop comes with twenty-nine FREE iScrapKits which would cost $120 if purchased separately. These iScrapKits contain 900+ graphics that can be used to design amazing business cards.
• 125+ professionally designed cards for different professions (consultant, engineer, photographer, teacher, tutor, dad, babysitter…)
• Many designs include photos or artwork right up to the edge of the card (full bleed)
• 70+ second generation Smart Templates
• New designs can be created simply by dragging the included papers and embellishments onto the pre-configured placeholders
• Built-in photo browser provides access to iPhoto/Aperture albums and events
• 700+ supported card stocks from companies like Avery®, PaperDirect®, Idea Art, NEATO®, including features such as:
• Two-sided printing
• Clean-edges (no perforations)
• Glossy, matte, and uncoated finishes
• White or ivory colors
• Linen textures
• Print cards on your inkjet or laser printer
• Preferred printer support for users with multiple printers
• Export cards as JPEG, PNG, TIFF or PDF files for ordering from a commercial printer
TEXT & GRAPHIC TOOLS
• Curved & spiral text
• Dynamic font previews
• 35+ shapes including smart shapes such as gears, stars, etc.
• Create your own shapes using bezier paths
• Photo cropping, special effects, 100+ photo masks
• Image reflections
• Drop shadows, transparency and gradients
• Real-time alignment guides, rulers and grids
• Object rotation, flipping, grouping and locking
• Text bin and Favorites bin for easy re-use of text & graphics
• Smart Inspector features context-sensitive tools
• Full layer support (background layer, foreground layer and unlimited user-defined layers)
• Image placeholders now work like shape placeholders: when a photo is dropped on the placeholder, it's automatically cropped to the placeholder bounds. Previously, the image would be resized to completely fit in the placeholder bounds which customers found confusing.
• iPhoto libraries can now be selected when using the "Choose Aperture Library" command (since Aperture can also open iPhoto libraries)
• The Transparency and Shadow tools are now available in the inspector window even if multiple different types of graphics are selected (e.g. image, text, shape).
• Fixed problem pasting multiple objects at once (like a group of objects) where some of the objects in the group weren't positioned correctly relative to the other objects in the group
• Fixed problem pasting multiple objects at once where all of the pasted objects wouldn't be selected
• Fixed problem that could occur in Preview mode if the data being inserted into fields is too large for the text box
• Fixed problem dragging a graphic from the Favorites Browser to a placeholder on the Canvas
• Fixed problem where pasted graphics would sometimes appear blank
• Fixed a problem that caused "soft color" fills to not work correctly when running on a Retina Mac (even if the app was being displayed on a non-Retina screen)
• Fixed problem changing settings for multiple selected objects at once (e.g. removing a drop shadow, changing the color fill or transparency, etc.)
• Fixed a problem where a document wasn't marked as dirty in certain situations
• Fixed problem where the Canvas would scroll when the document was saved
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 15, 2013
- Graphics & Design
- Chronos Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (6)
- 284.2 MB