Branch Designer is a novel design tool that helps you create beautiful, unique branches in just minutes. The user defines the main trunk using a vector path, the offshoots and the leaves are then generated according to a set of parameters, that can easily be changed.
Have you ever spent hours creating a branch structure and then thought: "I wish they coiled a little bit more"? With Branch Designer, changing the coil is as easy as dragging a slider and the result is updated live.
Branch Designer works great as a tool used alongside regular graphics editing software. The ability to copy the branches directly into any vector-based or pixel-based graphics program, makes it easy to add effects and quickly integrate the branches into your design projects.
The primary aim of the Branch Designer is to create beautiful stylized branches. However, it can also be used to create trees, flowers, particle streams and other things that we haven't even thought of yet, but you will.
Watch introductory screencast at our website:
• Adjust parameters and see the results immediately
• Get started quickly with our 40 example styles
• Import/export branch styles
• Export to PDF/PNG/TIFF/JPG or copy and paste directly into any graphics editing program
• Retina display support
• Better support for Lion scrolling
• Fixed editing bug
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 24, 2012
- Graphics & Design
- Tricycle Design HB
- 1.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (16)