Barcody makes creating barcodes a piece of cake
Many others can create barcodes. But Barcody makes creating barcodes a piece of cake.
Create barcodes series in no time. Print barcodes on label sheets. Barcody 2 supports 30 different barcode types.
Send barcodes via email directly from Barcody. Export barcodes in top quality as PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PNG or GIF.
Barcody 2 offers the following 30 barcodes:
Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 2/5 Industrial, Code 2/5 Interleaved, Code 2/5 Matrix, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 93, EAN 13, EAN 18 / NVE / SSCC-18, EAN 2, EAN 5, EAN 8, EAN-Velocity, GS1-128 (EAN 128), Ident Code, ISBN 13, ISMN, ISSN, ITF-14 / SCC-14, MSI Plessey, OPC, PZN Route Code, Telepen ASCII, Telepen NUM, UPC A, UPC E, QR Code.
Barcody is the first Barcode Generator which supports LinkBack technology!
Thanks to LinkBack technology you can not only place barcodes from Barcody easily in iCalamus, the Publisher for Mac OS X, but also change them directly in Barcody and update them in iCalamus documents very easily.
What is LinkBack?
A link is a reference to another place. A backlink is a reference back to the source of an object. The LinkBack technology offers all necessary steps to let a program like iCalamus, the publisher for Mac OS X, recognize when you have placed objects from a LinkBack supporting program like Barcody in a document. When you select such an barcode object, iCalamus knows that the object originates from Barcody and iCalamus can call Barcody for you, hand over the object to Barcody for editing and update the barcode in the document immediately after you have saved changes to the barcode object.
•  Checksum and calm zone calculation for UPC E barcode fixed.
•  PZN barcode enhanced to PZN8 (7 code digits + 1 checksum character, valid as of 2013-01-01).
•  Preferences: The preset default barcode color no longer is RGB Black, but Device CMYK Black (recommended for offset print).
•  Preferences: The used default font is finally stored.
• When vector-based formats (PDF, EPS) have been chosen for export and email, the resolution and colorspace popups are hidden to avoid irritations about these parameters.
• Japanese localization added.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 10, 2013
- Graphics & Design
- invers Software, Inh. Ulf Dunkel
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 14.5 MB