AutoCAD LT® for Mac®
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF AutoCAD LT. AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac is now available here on the Mac App Store, featuring Project (Sheet Set) Manager and PDF Underlay support, along with many other feature enhancements and additions. See the most recent version here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autocad-lt-2013/id507308262?mt=12#.
AutoCAD LT software has brought powerhouse drafting tools to the Mac. Providing native support for DWG™ file format, AutoCAD LT for Mac helps you efficiently document and share designs. With the powerhouse tools you expect– along with an intuitive Mac OS® X interface – AutoCAD LT software has made it easier than ever to create design documentation on your platform of choice.
* Please be sure to check the system requirements below before purchase. This product is subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that accompanies download of the software, which is available for review by clicking the App License Agreement link on this page. Note that the AutoCAD LT 2012 App is delivered as unserialized media, and is therefore not eligible for upgrades or Autodesk Subscription. *
Use a comprehensive set of 2D drafting and detailing tools to produce precise technical drawings more accurately and efficiently.
Native Support for the Mac OS:
Create stunning designs in the familiar Mac environment. Pan and zoom with Multi-Touch gestures and find your designs quickly by using Cover Flow navigation to flip through graphical previews of your files.
Industry-leading Reliability and Stability:
Create drawings in the genuine DWG file format and have confidence in data integrity when sharing your work. Maximize productivity by reducing time lost tackling corrupted or incompatible data.
AutoCAD LT for Mac is compatible with other Autodesk® software products, making it easy for you to share files with colleagues and clients.
Share Files Electronically:
Electronically publish and distribute drawing sets in a single PDF file for fast, secure collaboration.
•Find the tools you need easily with contextual visors, multifunctional grips, and command auto-complete
•Create precise drawings using real-world measurements and dimensions
•Reference information in other files by attaching DWG and image files to your drawings
•Add visual interest and clarity to your drawing by applying transparency for objects and layers
•Fully communicate your design intentions with text, dimensions, and other annotations
•Reduce rework using the associative array feature, which makes editing arrayed objects quicker and easier
• Hardware Model ID: MacPro4,1 or later; MacBookPro5,1 or later (MacBookPro6,1 or later recommended); iMac8,1 or later (iMac11,1 or later recommended); MacMini3,1 or later (MacMini4,1 or later recommended); MacBookAir2,1 or later; MacBook5,1 or later (MacBook7,1 or later recommended)
• Operating system: Mac® OS X® v10.7.2 or later or Mac OS X v10.6.8
• CPU: 64-bit Intel® processor
• Memory: 3GB RAM (4GB recommended)
• Hard disk: Download and installation 2.5GB free (3GB recommended)
• Graphics card: All graphics cards on supported hardware
• Display resolution: 1280 x 800 with True Color (1600 x 1200 with True Color recommended)
• Keyboard: U.S. or U.K. keyboard layout
• Pointing device: Apple® Mouse, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook Pro trackpad, or MS-compliant mouse
• Printers: All Mac OS X-compliant printers
For a comparison of AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012 for Mac software products, refer http://usa.autodesk.com/autocad-lt/compare/
Image courtesy of TEECOM Design Group
What’s New in Version 2012.3
Version 2012.3 fixed compatibility issues on Mac OS X Mountain Lion and improved overall stability. Bugs fixed in this version include:
• On Mountain Lion, Reset Palettes and Reset Application now work properly.
• Crash when open some specific drawings.
• Cursor now remains still when using the Trackpad to pan the drawing.
• AutoCAD LT no longer stops responding when invoking a dialog.
• Drawing window shows out of the screen after launched.
• Layers palette is no longer cut off in some situations.
• AutoCAD LT no longer hangs for several minutes for some HP Office Pro printers when choosing a paper size in Page Setup dialog.
• Objects no longer disappear after zooming in or out in some situations.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2012
- Graphics & Design
- Autodesk Inc.
- 411.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (37)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 123D Catch
• 123D Creature Show
• 123D Design
• 123D Design for Education
• 123D Make
• 123D Make Intro
• 123D Sculpt
• 123D Sculpt+
• A360 – View, Share and Review your 2D & 3D files
• AutoCAD 360
• AutoCAD Electrical
• Autodesk Digital STEAM Measurement
• Autodesk Digital STEAM Applied Mechanics
• Autodesk Digital STEAM Visual Design
• Autodesk ForceEffect
• Autodesk ForceEffect Flow
• Autodesk ForceEffect Motion
• Autodesk FormIt
• Autodesk Pixlr
• Autodesk Pixlr – photo editor
• Autodesk Remote
• Autodesk SketchBook
• Autodesk SketchBook
• Autodesk® AEC & Civil Engineering Feed – BIM, CAD, and Autodesk software learning resource
• Autodesk® BIM 360 Field
• Autodesk® BIM 360 Glue
• Autodesk® BIM 360 Layout
• Autodesk® Building Ops
• Autodesk® Configurator 360
• Autodesk® Factory Design
• Autodesk® Imagine, Design, Create
• Autodesk® InfraWorks 360™
• Autodesk® PLM 360 Mobile
• Autodesk® Starforce Battlement
• Constructware Field
• FBX Review
• FBX Review
• Fluid FX
• Fusion 360
• Homestyler Interior Design
• Instructables - DIY How To Make Instructions
• Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer
• Motion FX
• SketchBook Express for iPad
• SketchBook Ink
• Time FX
• TinkerBox HD
• Vectorize It