Full-featured graphics design app for creating your own vector drawings and illustrations.
• 2014 TopTenREVIEWS **GOLD AWARD** "best drawing program"
• "handles certain tasks with a such finesse that pros will likely also be interested in checking it out…an ideal tool for new users." –MacWorld
• "Artboard is a good option." –Mac|Life
• "…where it really shines is in the details… Very handy and intuitive." –The Apple Artist
Artboard is simple to use to get you going fast, yet powerful enough to meet your everyday drawing needs. Draw with fabulous shapes, flowing curves, and beautifully rendered text. Simple. Powerful. Fun.
Includes over 1700 awesome styles and fully editable vector clip art, including speech bubbles, shiny buttons, maps and flags, people factory, and home planning. Artboard stands apart with powerful "stacked" styles that go way beyond simple fill and stroke, providing a wide range of spectacular effects including arrows, tapered strokes, gradients, hatches, pattern fills, and more.
Design logos, posters, floor plans, technical drawings, fun fashions, Web graphics, and more. Unlike pixel-based images, vector graphics are composed of editable objects and are infinitely scalable.
FAST FRIENDLY HELP… PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST
Sorry, we cannot reply to comments left on the App Store.
************NOTABLE FEATURES OF ARTBOARD************
• OVER 20 SIMPLE AND DIRECT DRAWING TOOLS
• SMART OBJECTS – the most advanced smart objects let you modify shapes and paths directly with one tool - keep you focus where it belongs - on your drawing
• EXPERT 'STACKED' STYLES – time-saving, powerful combinations of style effects for your drawing objects -- use the Style Inspector to create gradients, tapered strokes, patterns, hatch fills, Core Image Effects, and more
• CLIP ART & STYLES – over 1700 editable vector clip art and styles, plus a library to store your own!
• NEW!! TEXT STYLES - now you can create and re-use your custom text styles
• PHOTO EDITING - simple and advanced crop, clip, and image effects
• OPEN & IMPORT – drag-and-drop from the Image Browser, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, image-PDF, PICT, and vector SVG 1.1; open Artboard and SVG 1.1 files
• DRAWING SETUP – set canvas size, drawing units (mm, cm, in, pts), background color, and graph paper
• FLEXIBLE DRAWING LAYERS – keep your drawing objects organized in layers and layer groups
• SAVE, PRINT & EXPORT – single page and “poster-tiled” printing; export to vector PDF (native AI file format); JPEG, PNG, and TIFF image formats (72 to 600-dpi); print and export your entire drawing or just selected objects!
• Linear & polar DUPLICATE
• Customizable GRAPH PAPER grids
• GEOMETRY PANEL - edit objects through numeric input
• DRAG & DROP SVG vector file import
• POWERFUL IMAGE EDITING - crop, clip and effects
• Power-feature: CASCADING "SHARED" STYLES
• COMBINE SHAPES - with Boolean operators
• TEMPLATES - choose standard layouts, fliers, invitations, signs, & business cards
• BEAUTIFULLY RENDERED TEXT - and text on path, + outline, shadow, & mask
• CONVERT TEXT - convert to shapes and paths for full creative control
• Pen tablet support
• Drag-and-drop between popular productivity apps
• Comprehensive documentation, online tutorials, and Help menu
• Optimized for OS X 10.9 "Mavericks"
• Full-screen viewing, resume, versions & autosave (requires OS 10.7+)
• 64-bit native
• Enhanced for Retina display
NOTE: If you are using Mac OS 10.7 "Lion" we strongly recommend you to update to version 10.7.4 or later due to sandboxing requirements. 10.6.x and 10.8.x are fine.
• Enhances “Snap To Graph Paper” menu item that was not toggling snapping when “Snap to Graph Paper when Graph Paper is visible” preference was enabled
• Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 23, 2014
- Graphics & Design
- Mapdiva, LLC
- 70.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (147)