Simple. Powerful. Fun. Vector drawing software for creating your own graphics and illustrations.
★★★★ 2013 TopTenREVIEWS Gold Award "best drawing program"
☆☆☆☆ "Artboard is a good option." –Mac|Life
★★★★ "handles certain tasks with a such finesse that pros will likely also be interested in checking it out…an ideal tool for new users." –MacWorld
☆☆☆☆ "…where it really shines is in the details… Very handy and intuitive." –The Apple Artist
Artboard is simple to use to get you going fast, yet powerful enough to meet your everyday drawing needs. Draw with fabulous shapes, flowing curves, and beautifully rendered text.
Includes over 1700 awesome styles and fully editable vector clip art, including speech bubbles, shiny buttons, maps and flags, people factory, and home planning. Artboard stands apart with powerful "stacked" styles that go way beyond simple fill and stroke, providing a wide range of spectacular effects including arrows, tapered strokes, gradients, hatches, pattern fills, and more.
Design logos, posters, floor plans, technical drawings, fun fashions, Web graphics, and more. Unlike pixel-based images, vector graphics are composed of editable objects and are infinitely scalable.
➤➤ PROACTIVE SUPPORT – IF YOU NEED FAST FRIENDLY HELP, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST ➤
Sorry, we cannot reply to comments left on the App Store.
TO DRAW WITH ARTBOARD:
Choose a drawing tool, choose a style from the Styles & Clip Art palette or create your own, and draw.
➤ DRAWING SETUP – set canvas size, drawing units (mm, cm, in, pts), and graph paper
➤ DRAWING OBJECTS – simple and direct drawing tools in combination with the built-in Styles & Clip Art library and styles you create
➤ LAYERS – keep your drawing objects organized in layers
➤ CLIP ART & STYLES – over 1700 editable vector clip art and styles, plus a library to store your own!
➤ EXPERT STYLES – Artboard stands apart with its expert “stacked” styles, use the Style Inspector to create gradients, tapered strokes, patterns, hatch fills, Core Image Effects, and more
➤ PHOTO EDITING - simple and advanced mask and crop; image effects
➤ OPEN & IMPORT – drag-and-drop from the Image Browser, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, image-PDF, PICT, and vector SVG 1.1; open Artboard and SVG 1.1 files
➤ SAVE, PRINT & EXPORT – single page and “poster-tiled” printing; export to vector PDF (native AI file format); JPEG, PNG, and TIFF image formats (72 to 600-dpi); print and export your entire drawing or just selected objects!
NOTABLE FEATURES OF ARTBOARD:
• 64-bit native
• Enhanced for Retina display
• Over 20 simple and direct drawing tools
• Linear & polar duplicate
• Cartesian and Isometric grids
• Geometry panel for numeric input
• SVG vector file import
• Image mask, clip and effects
• Power-feature: cascading "shared" styles
• Combine shapes with Boolean operators
• Templates include fliers, invitations, signs, & business cards
• Beautifully rendered text and text on path, + outline, shadow, & mask
• Convert text to shapes and paths for full creative control
• Pen tablet support
• Drag-and-drop between popular productivity apps
• Comprehensive documentation, online tutorials, and Help menu
• Full-screen viewing, resume, versions & autosave (requires OS 10.7+)
NOTE: If you are using Mac OS 10.7 "Lion" we strongly recommend you to update to version 10.7.4 or later due to sandboxing requirements. 10.6.x and 10.8.x is fine.
• Bug fixes
• Added preference to turn off trackpad gestures
• Images and SVG files can be opened as complete documents from the Image Browser
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 16, 2013
- Graphics & Design
- Mapdiva, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (142)
- 73.1 MB