Warhammer® 40K®: DoW® III
Mac OS Games
Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
Step into a brutal battle between three warring factions
In Dawn of War III, Space Marines, Orks and Eldar engage in colossal battles for control of a mysterious weapon which will determine the fate of all three.
Important information regarding Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your menu bar:
• All 13" Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
• All 15" Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All 15" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
• All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz i5 processor or better
• All 27" iMacs released since Late 2013
◦ Late 2012 models with Nvidia 675MX or Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported
• All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support:
• All 13" Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All 21.5" iMacs released since Early 2013
• Due to the online requirements of Dawn of War III, a Calico account is required to play the game
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 2GHz
◦ RAM: 8GB
◦ Graphics: 1GB
◦ macOS: 10.14
◦ Free Space: 30GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2018. Dawn of War III, the Dawn of War logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. This release was originally developed by Relic Entertainment and originally published by SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and the Relic Entertainment logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
• Fixes a crash when playing the game on macOS 10.14 (Mojave)