The Movies: Superstar Edition
Behind every box office hit is a Hollywood mogul… in The Movies Superstar Edition, that mogul is you!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Starting out at the dawn of cinema, it’s up to you to build your studio from an empty lot into a glittering Hollywood empire by producing must-see blockbusters, creating huge stars and giving the movie-going public exactly what they want to see. It’s not all award-parties though… you’ll need to balance spiralling budgets, fierce competition, and worst of all, actors’ egos if you want to make it to the top.
When it’s time to start the cameras rolling, settle into the director’s chair! The Movies comes packed with tools to help you write and direct your own films. Once you’ve polished your films to perfection, you can upload them to YouTube and show the world your best shots.
Included in the Superstar Edition is the Stunts & Effects expansion pack, which adds more sets, costumes, props, vehicles and backdrops for your virtual productions, along with a new employee type: the stuntman, and a host of new creative options with which to dazzle the audience.
Welcome to the dream factory, baby!
• Call the shots in Tinseltown – Design and run your own studio, from the early days of cinema through to the present day and beyond.
• From pitch to premiere – Take full creative control of your movies. Write the scripts, direct them yourself and then edit your movie to perfection.
• The part your Mac was born to play – Integration with iTunes lets you pick the perfect track for the scene… or write your own with GarageBand!
• BAFTA Award-winning – The Movies for Mac won a BAFTA award in the Best Simulation category.
• Top score – A brilliant soundtrack from composer Daniel Pemberton captures the changing eras of cinema, and gets you in the mood to make movie magic.
• Show the world your talents – Upload your masterpiece to YouTube and share it with family and friends.
Important information regarding The Movies Superstar Edition:
• You can find out more about the game on the The Movies Superstar Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/superstar
• If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit support.feralinteractive.com and contact our support team. This allows us to deal with your issue quickly, and helps us to improve our games.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.4 GHz, RAM: 512MB, Graphics: 64MB, Free Space: 8GB.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Fixed crash on Macs with 2GB VRAM Graphics cards (27" iMac BTO option).
• Improved shadow effect on Intel HD3000 cards in OS X Lion.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 20, 2014
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 3949.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (39)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (79)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Batman Arkham Asylum
• Batman Arkham City GOTY
• Battlestations: Midway
• Battlestations: Pacific
• BioShock 2
• Borderlands Game Of The Year
• Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
• Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
• Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition
• Empire: Total War - Gold Edition
• F1 2012™
• F1™ 2013: Classic Edition
• GRID 2 Reloaded Edition
• Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition
• LEGO Batman
• LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
• LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
• LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
• LEGO Indiana Jones 2
• LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
• LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
• LEGO Star Wars Saga
• LEGO The Lord of the Rings
• Mafia II Director's Cut
• Mini Ninjas
• Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition
• Puzzler World
• Rayman® Origins
• Rome: Total War - Gold Edition
• SEGA Superstars Tennis
• Sid Meier's Pirates!
• Sid Meier's Railroads!
• Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
• The LEGO® Movie Videogame
• The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
• Tomb Raider
• Tomb Raider: Underworld
• Total War: SHOGUN 2 Collection
• Tropico 3: Gold Edition
• Tropico 4: Gold Edition
• XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Edition