The Bard's Tale
★★★★ #1 RPG in 63 countries on iOS, including USA, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, Japan, and China! ★★★★
★ Sync your saved games between Mac and iOS! ★
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through song you summon magical characters to join you on your quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions to the original PC version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• iCloud Saves*—option to save to iCloud, enables sharing saves across all your Mac installations and your iOS devices (iPhone and iPad).
• Time-Savers*—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Full Screen Toggle—Cmd+F toggles between windowed and full screen view.
• Supports USB gamepads and sticks for controllers in addition to mouse/keyboard.
•Adaptive Rendering—displays at full native monitor resolution with user-accessible performance options**.
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
Mac OS X adaptation by Square One Games.
Minimum System Requirements
• OS X 10.6.6 or higher (10.7 required for some features*)
• 3.6GB Hard disk space
* OS X 10.7 required for iCloud Saves and Time-Savers (in-app purchase) features.
* * Lowering display resolution may be required for best performance on some pre mid 2007 Mac models.
We are committed to improvement. Please send support requests through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. For the latest news, “Like” us on our Facebook product-page “The Bard’s Tale”, and follow us on Twitter @Inxile_Ent.
Adds support for Korean, Russian and Polish language subtitles.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 01, 2014
- inXile Entertainment
- 3063.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (53)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (171)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Desert Rangers
• Fantastic Contraption 2
• Fantastic Contraption™
• Line Rider HD
• Line Rider iRide™
• Solitaire Friends
• Super Stacker 2
• The Bard's Tale
• The Impossible Quiz 2
• The Impossible Quiz!
• The Impossible Quiz! for iPad
• Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic