The Art of Murder
As engaging as a book, as visceral as a movie, this Flexible Tale™ comes to life with the click of your pointer. From the authors of award-winning interactive fiction and novels comes this new way of telling stories.
As the lead detective, you will:
• See, read about, and interact with a cast of characters, each with his own motive and agenda.
• Explore locations that are threaded throughout the story, linked by the murder.
• Question witnesses, determine which should be suspects, and follow up on the evidence that connects them to the murder.
• Enter items into evidence, then read and analyze the crime lab's reports that show the trail of deceit and violence.
• Present your case to the D.A. who will do his best to get a conviction. His ultimate success relies on your investigation.
Requirements: Read. Think. Select.
10.6 NO LONGER SUPPORTED - 10.7 Minimum required.
Fixed screen display issues that prevented viewing properly on smaller screens.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 04, 2012
- Michael Berlyn
- 38.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data