Texas Poker Automata PRO - Ultimate Hold em Tools
Mac OS Games
The ultimate Texas Hold'em Poker Tools are now available for your Mac!
We all like Hold'em Poker, especially when we win. Improve your Poker skills and your chances to win more often using our application!
Two Poker Automata will help you during a tournament, providing suggestions on the correct actions to execute. Use these suggestions to evaluate if you are playing your poker hands profitably, from a mathematical and statistical point of view. *** This feature is EXCLUSIVE only to our app! ***
Use the Poker Tools to analyse and simulate your hand, calculate the odds, the EV, etc. The tools will provide you the ability to figure out if you have the right odds in a particular situation!
Our "Texas Poker Automata Tools" application will be surely your final Poker companion!
* Two Poker Automata to suggest actions based on the various factors: your hole cards, your position, the ratio between your stack and the blinds, the number of players before you that limped/raised, etc.
* Hand State Analysis Tool to provide you the current status of your hand, the possibility that your hand will improve, the outs, if some opponent can have a flush, a straight, etc.
* Hand Simulator Tool to simulate your poker hand against multiple opponents and check the percentage of hands you will beat, the odds that you will improve your hand at showdown, etc. You can easily specify the number of opponents, the opponent range, the number of boards to simulate and the number of hands to simulate per opponent per board. It's possible to select a Monte Carlo quick simulation or a full enumeration.
* Expected Value Calculator Tool. It will provide you the EV for games with 2 to 10 players and for each position on the table.
* Hand Odds Calculator Tool. This is ideal to simulate an all-in situation and gives you the chances of each player winning or tying. It uses enumeration, not simulations, so its results are a tabulation of all possibilities of remaining board cards and are exact, rather than an approximation based on an arbitrary number of simulated deals. The enumeration will provide you the percentage of win or split, the expected return (percentage of pots), the fair pots odds, etc.
* PokerPedia section with rules, strategy, tips, probability tables, charts, hand groups, etc.
* Glossary and Lingo section with common Poker terms and slang.
* User adjustable accuracy/speed of calculation engine. Full enumeration and Monte Carlo simulation supported.
* 2-color or 4-color card sets.
* A Mac application designed with a beautiful, functional, immediate and intuitive user interface. Our interface is designed to provide a smooth and familiar user experience, allowing users to rapidly input or retrieve information. It's ideal even when playing Online-Poker.
FREE UPDATES! This product is designed in a modular way to easily implement future upgrades with additional poker tools and features. We are committed to expand the tools included in the Poker Automata Pro application, offering them as free updates to the existing users!
Thanks for using our products. Feedback is always welcome to: firstname.lastname@example.org
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
**** Gambling Notes: this Software and the Information contained in it is designed as an aid or learning tool for Poker. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this software application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. We are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.
- UI completely changed to improve usability;
- New UI graphics, with modern, flat design;
- Correct the aspect ratio with full screen resize;
- Removed support for legacy systems prior to OSX 10.11;
- General app update to support OSX 10.11+;
- Added new button to initial page to directly show the help, the Pokerpedia, etc. pages (in addition to the help menu item);
- Some speed optimizations in some modules;
- Improved audio samples;
- Other bug fixes.