This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Games
New support url:
oneclickmac.com gave Strife 4/5 clicks!
Strife is an action-packed blend of FPS action with RPG elements, featuring an original, engaging story and near-future/ modern setting, a unique distinctive visual style, and engaging game play.
After a comet strikes the earth wiping out most of the human race, a fanatical religious cult named "The Order" has taken complete control of the world. Plagues, famine, wars and other disasters have followed in the steps of this organization and a rebel group calling themselves the Front has been formed against the oppressive rulers. This is were you come in.
You are a wandering mercenary, visiting Tarnhill by rumors of heavy fighting between The Order and The Front. While searching for The Front you decided to take a brief rest somewhere that you thought was safe. The Order acolytes have been rounding up all suspicious characters in the area. Yes, you happen to be one of them.
Fight against the resistance or side with The Order overlords, or work alone. Change the course of humanity, by destroying the alien overlords, or bring about the end of the human race.
- Vast, seamless world to explore.
- Solve each quest the way you want. Play stealthily or guns blazing. Different situations will require different approaches.
- Character buildup: Increase stamina and accuracy stats during playtime, which allow you to increase and improve weapons' blast range.
- In-Game currency. Earn money to buy upgrades to your weapons.
- Several side quests additional to the main one. The outcome of certain quests could affect game play!
- Dialog trees with fully voiced NPC's.
- Three different possible endings.
Mac OSX 10.6 or better.
On board graphics supported.
HD graphics 3000, 4000 and 5000 gpu supported.
128mb ram recommended.
100mb HD space
Retina display supported. To enable retina display compatible resolution type in console "vid_defwidth 2880" and "vid_defheight 1800"
Internet TCP/IP and LAN multiplayer supported.
fixed sound not playing.
Compatible with HD graphics 5000 cards.