Sid Meier's Railroads!
Mac OS Games
Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
Build a railroad empire and shape a nation!
Lay track, route trains and watch the world come to life in this compelling mix of train set and business simulator. Become the ultimate railroad robber baron with the drive to shape a nation, build an empire and amass a fortune.
Spanning the history of the railroads from the steam engines of the 1830s to the bullet trains of today, Sid Meier’s Railroads! for Mac is a bold re-imagining of the legendary Railroad Tycoon (1990), the game that launched the “tycoon” genre.
Important information regarding Sid Meier's Railroads!:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select 'About This Mac' from the Apple Menu on your menu bar.
• All MacBooks released since Early 2015
• All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
• All MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All Mac Minis released since Late 2012
• All iMacs released since Late 2012
• All iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.1GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.14
◦ Free Space: 2GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
© 2006–2012 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Sid Meier’s Railroads!, 2K Games, the 2K logo, Firaxis Games, the Firaxis Games logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Uses Miles Sound System. Copyright ©1991-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Portions of this software are included under license: ©2006–2012 Scaleform Corporation. All rights reserved. Uses Gamebryo software ©1999-2012 Emergent Game Technologies. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Uses the Metal graphics API instead of OpenGL
• Updates the game from 32-bit to 64-bit
• Fixes a number of minor issues