This app was removed from the App Store.
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Mac OS Games
Build a railroad empire and shape a nation!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Lay track, route trains and watch the world come to life in this compelling mix of train set and business simulator. Become the ultimate railroad robber baron with the drive to shape a nation, build an empire and amass a fortune.
Spanning the history of the railroads from the steam engines of the 1830s to the bullet trains of today, Sid Meier’s Railroads! is a bold re-imagining of the legendary Railroad Tycoon (1990), the game that launched the “tycoon” genre.
Important information regarding Sid Meier's Railroads!:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 256MB
◦ macOS: 10.12.4
◦ Free Space: 2GB
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI Radeon HD2xxx Series, ATI X1xxx Series, Intel GMA Series, Intel HD3000, Nvidia 1xx Series, Nvidia 7xxx Series, Nvidia 8xxx Series, Nvidia 9xxx Series.
• You can find out more about the game on the Sid Meier's Railroads! mini-site at feralinteractive.com/railroads
© 2006–2012 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Sid Meier’s Railroads!, 2K Games, the 2K logo, Firaxis Games, the Firaxis Games logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Uses Miles Sound System. Copyright ©1991-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Portions of this software are included under license: ©2006–2012 Scaleform Corporation. All rights reserved. Uses Gamebryo software ©1999-2012 Emergent Game Technologies. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes a bug which caused the AI to not sell stock when low on money
• Fixes an occasional crash on launch