SEGA Superstars Tennis
Mac OS Games
Tennis gets a SEGA spin!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Sonic and a superstar cast of fan-favourite characters serve up extreme arcade tennis on courts inspired by SEGA’s psychedelic gameworlds. Compete in madcap matches, crazy tournaments and wacky minigames in this wildly imaginative take on tennis.
Hone your skills in quick matches, then take on the grand challenge of "Planet Superstars" mode, a series of tournaments and minigames which include smashing zombies with well-aimed shots, making paintball graffiti and knocking giant monkey balls into an open goal.
• Master every surface! With courts in a secret lab, a disco space station and even a spooky graveyard, SEGA Superstars Tennis goes way beyond grass and clay.
• Unleash each character’s game-changing special move, including Sonic’s super speed, Dr. Eggman’s devastating electric spike ball and AiAi’s banana-shaped curve shots.
• Take on a volley of modes, from the grand challenge of Planet Superstars mode to friendly matches and quirky bonus games.
• Challenge your friends to a match or team up for doubles with shared-screen multiplayer for up to four players!
• Whatever your grip, SEGA Superstars Tennis supports a wide range of gamepads including the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 controllers.
Important information regarding SEGA Superstars Tennis:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 3GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series and NVIDIA 9400.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on SEGA Superstars Tennis mini-site at feralinteractive.com/superstarstennis
© SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SEGA SUPERSTARS and SEGA SUPERSTARS TENNIS are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes a bug which prevents running on 4GB graphics cards.
• Fixes a number of minor issues.