Pretty Good Solitaire
Mac OS Games
Pretty Good Solitaire is the premier desktop solitaire game collection with 600 regular games and 80 bonus games, for a total of 680 different solitaire games.
Since 1995, Pretty Good Solitaire has been the choice of millions of solitaire players.
Includes the popular games Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid, Cruel and more.
Also includes many games invented for Pretty Good Solitaire, such as Demons and Thieves and Aces and Kings.
- easy to play - drag/drop the cards or use quick click moving.
- undo and redo all moves.
- automatically saves games.
- make the game window any size or even full screen.
- 5 card sizes, including large cards for poor eyes.
- over a dozen different beautiful professionally designed card sets.
- change card backs, or change background image or background color.
- just click on the Rules button to see the rules of each game.
- over 2 billion starting positions for each game.
- submit your statistics and see how you compare to other players.
- statistics for multiple players.
- Climb Mode, where you play from game #1 and play for a cumulative score.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the solitaire game for players who take solitaire seriously. This is not a converted mobile app, it was designed for large screen desktops/laptops. Pretty Good Solitaire has been continuously updated for nearly 20 years, with email support from http://www.goodsol.com/contact.html .
- Adds 25 new games, bringing the total to 600. The new games are Batsford Again, Batsford Rush, Big Forty, Blue Jacket, Bonmaison, Cotswold, Courtyard, Double Eight Off, Double Stonewall, Emperor, Forty Four Thieves, Imperial Guards, Jumping Spider, Klondike Territory, Moojub, Napoleon, One Cell, Penelope's Web, Saratoga, Skippy, Small Triangle, Thirty-Nine Steps, Three Up, Wood, and Yucone.
- Improvements to the main screen interface - columns are now once again sortable.
- Please rate and review! Thanks!