This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Games
The New York Times: Pictorial, a game involving spatial reasoning, has earned fantastic ratings from iTunes users. The gameplay is challenging, the graphics are compelling... [iPhone version review]
Now on Mac - the #1 Educational Game for iPhone in USA, Canada, Russia, Germany, Japan, Mexico and other countries.
How quickly you can guess what pictures are hidden from you in the night sky full of stars?
Can you discover the story behind the dance of snowflakes in the arctic blizzard?
Will you be the first to solve the mystery of the pirate's map?
### Highlights ###
- Helps to develop the Spatial Reasoning* skill
- Fun and simple control
- Five different storylines: Night City, Arctic, Treasure Island, Fairy Forest and Halloween
* Spatial reasoning is a common part of intelligence tests, pre-employment tests and admission tests to certain educations. Also spatial reasoning is generally regarded as one of the most basic reasoning abilities together with verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, numerical reasoning and abstract reasoning.
### Notes ###
New levels, achievements and more difficult modes are coming soon in the next update.
### Gameplay video ###
Thanks for your feedback - you are AWESOME!
In this update:
- 2 new storylines: Fairy Forest and Helloween
- 60 new levels (30 for every storyline)