Think you can beat your Mac in a classic game of Nim: The Subtraction Game? The Subtraction Game is a simplified variation of Nim, the Ancient Chinese game.
Choose from four different levels of intelligence. Also featured is a two player mode where friends can challenge one another on the same Mac.
The rules of The Subtraction Game are easy to learn:
1. Each game starts with 10 diamonds.
2. Players alternate turns, removing 1 or 2 diamonds.
3. The player who removes the last diamond wins the game.
• Sandbox support (Lion)
• Support for Full Screen mode (Lion)
• Minor improvements to diamond animations
• Minor internal optimizations
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 11, 2013
- Bayhoff Software
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.0 MB