GREAT NEWS: A FREE version of Minute Commander for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is now available on the App Store!
Minute Commander is a futuristic turn-based 3d naval battle game in which you can play against 1-3 of your friends or against computer players. The game is played with SINGLE device and one turn lasts one MINUTE. The main goal is to destroy your enemy. Each player has a fleet consisting of one heavy, two medium and two light class ships. The ships are equipped with stock weapons when the battle starts. Larger range of weapons are delivered to the battle area as the game advances.
- UP TO 4 WIRELESS (Wi-Fi) JOYPADS! Minute Commander Joypad is available on the App Store for FREE!
- select your team from 18 unique naval ships (submarines, cruisers, carriers, light assault vessels..)
- change the appearance of the vehicles in real time by installing new weapons found in the game
- 3d graphics with particle effects such as smoke, fire and explosions
- move freely in a 10 square kilometer 3d world
- knock out your enemy with machine guns, cannons, plasma weapons, lasers, rocket launchers, torpedoes, tsar bombs, mines and airstrikes
- protect your fleet with forcefields and escape the enemy with a teleport
- highly optimized file size for fast download
- awesome soundtrack
- the game is played with mouse or by using the Minute Commander Joypad
- you may also use the arrow keys to navigate ships
- rotate the game world by dragging the mouse or by using the Joypad or with keys w, a, s, d and zoom it with keys q and e
- return to main menu or pause the game by clicking the timer
- enable full screen mode from Window / Enable Full Screen or by pressing cmd & F (return using ESC)
- multisampling level and joypad support can be changed from the preferences menu, please restart game if preferences are changed
- OpenGL capable display adapter
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
There is also an iPod/iPad/iPhone version available on the App Store!
- sandboxing was enabled
- an ability to change joypad network domain was added
- computer submarine AI bug was fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 24, 2013
- Pauli Ojanen
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (17)
- 14.0 MB