Medieval II: Total War™
Mac OS Games
Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
Rally to the standard and light up the Dark Ages in this classic Total War game of real-time battles and turn-based strategy.
As a warrior king, expand your area of influence and consolidate power with an artful mix of diplomacy, commerce and war.
Rule wisely across the campaign map to build your empire’s infrastructure, cities and trade routes, then master the art of diplomacy to disarm enemies, empower allies and gain the favour of the Pope. On the battlefield, conduct siege warfare and lead your armies into epic clashes to bring entire kingdoms to their knees.
Important information regarding Medieval II: Total War:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
• All MacBooks released since Early 2015
• All MacBook Airs since Mid 2012 (1)
• All 13" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
• All 15" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All Mac minis released since Late 2012 (1)
• All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2012 (1)
• All 27" iMacs released since Late 2012
• All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Mid 2010 with an AMD 7950 graphics card (Mac Edition)
(1) Models with an Intel HD Graphics 4000 or HD Graphics 5000 graphics card require at least 8GB of RAM
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.14
◦ Free Space: 30GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
© 2007–2018 The Creative Assembly Limited. Total War, Medieval: Total War, and the Total War logo are trade marks or registered trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. SEGA is registered in the U.S Patent and Trademark Office. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either trade marks or registered trade marks of SEGA Corporation. Originally developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Updates the game from 32-bit to 64-bit.
• Uses the Metal graphics API instead of OpenGL