Medieval II: Total War™ Collection
Mac OS Games
Raise your banner in an age of chivalry and conflict.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Rally to the standard and light up the Dark Ages in this classic Total War game of real-time battles and turn-based strategy.
As a warrior king, expand your area of influence and consolidate power with an artful mix of diplomacy, commerce and war.
Rule wisely across the campaign map to build your empire’s infrastructure, cities and trade routes, then master the art of diplomacy to disarm enemies, empower allies and gain the favour of the Pope. On the battlefield, conduct siege warfare and lead your armies into epic clashes to bring entire kingdoms to their knees.
Important information regarding Medieval II: Total War:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 32.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Medieval II: Total War mini-site at feralinteractive.com/medieval2
© 2007–2015 The Creative Assembly Limited. Total War, Medieval: Total War, and the Total War logo are trade marks or registered trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. SEGA is registered in the U.S Patent and Trademark Office. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either trade marks or registered trade marks of SEGA Corporation. Originally developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes an issue where the game would fail to close fully while signed in to a Calico account
• Fixes an issue where using certain non-English characters when naming a save file caused it to become corrupted.
• Fixes a number of minor issues