Backgammon Masters - Beginner edition
BACKGAMMON #1 IN RUSSIA AND TURKEY!
"The game is exactly what a backgammon app should be. It has a great look, detailed instructions, and is faithful to the original game. The number of match-making offerings is impressive and the controls are easy to use." -- 148apps
"To put it simply, Backgammon Masters is one gorgeous looking application." -- TheiPhoneAppReview
Backgammon Masters is a wonderfully executed game of backgammon in medieval style. It has very simple and easy to use interface for real fans of this popular board game! Backgammon is one of the oldest board games in the world, beginnings of which date back to more than 5000 years. Despite its old age millions of people all around the world enjoy this game up to this day. Play with friends, organize tournaments and improve your skill! One match will only take you 5 to 30 minutes.
Standard pack includes:
● 5 backgammon styles: Backgammon, Narde, Nackgammon, Old English and Tawla
● 2 game modes: game against AI, game on one iMac or MacBook
● 6 beautiful boards: Classic, Metal, 10,000BC, Profi, Casino and White Crocodile!
● 2 difficulty levels in game vs AI
● Extensive match statistics
● Share your success on Facebook or Twitter!
● Highlighting available moves, Undo function, Online Chat and much, much more.
● 100% fair and completely random dice rolls
● Ability to check dice fairness
● Detailed descriptions of game rule and frequently asked questions
● Crisp, high definition graphics for Mac Retina Display
Premium pack includes:
● Online game
● Thousands of online players! You will find players of all skill levels
● Detailed statistics of your and opponent rolls
● Player ratings by ELO system. Levelling system
● Ability to add other players to friends and invite them to a game even when they are offline
● Detailed in-game chat
● Daily tournaments in different backgammon styles
● Ability to view other people's matches
If you like this game, give us a rating and become a fan on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
- Main chat displays the number of active and total players in the chat room
- Main chat displays last 10 messages
- Doubling cube moves to the side which has the right to raise
- Added game mode "One touch move". Click once on the checker to make it move. If a checker can move both with first and second dice then player can change the order of dice. This option can be enabled in "Settings" and is turned off by default.
- Added status indicators for friends upon inviting to a game. Red indicator - your friend is busy and not available for a game, green indicator - your friend is online and ready to play. No indicator - friend has not connected to the game and invitation is only possible via push-notification.
- Added notification in mini-profile upon changes in friends list
- Graphical interface changes
- Lowered price for friend list expansion 2 times
- Backgammon style is indicated upon inviting to a game
- Fixed bug in game rules. This bug allowed not to use both dice as required.
- Fixed bug upon calculating game results for a backgammon win
- Fixed various bugs and crashes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 24, 2014
- 2KB LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (127)
- 11.1 MB