Mac OS Games
BACKGAMMON #1 IN RUSSIA AND TURKEY!
"The game is exactly what a backgammon app should be. It has a great look, detailed instructions, and is faithful to the original game. The number of match-making offerings is impressive and the controls are easy to use." -- 148apps
"To put it simply, Backgammon Masters is one gorgeous looking application." -- TheiPhoneAppReview
Backgammon Masters is a wonderfully executed game of backgammon in medieval style. It has very simple and easy to use interface for real fans of this popular board game! Backgammon is one of the oldest board games in the world, beginnings of which date back to more than 5000 years. Despite its old age millions of people all around the world enjoy this game up to this day. Play with friends, organize tournaments and improve your skill! One match will only take you 5 to 30 minutes.
● 5 backgammon styles: Backgammon, Narde, Nackgammon, Old English and Tawla
● 3 game modes: game against AI, game on one iMac or MacBook and also multiplayer via internet.
● 100% fair and completely random dice rolls
● Option to check dice fairness in the game
● 6 beautiful boards: Classic, Metal, 10,000BC, Profi, Casino and White Crocodile!
● 2 difficulty levels in game vs AI
● Daily tournaments in backgammon and narde
● Extensive match statistics.
● Share your success on Facebook or Twitter!
● Find new friends and opponents in global chat!
● Elo score support and skill levels for players. Can you reach the top?
● Free updates!
● Highlighting available moves, Undo function, Online Chat and much, much more.
● Crisp, high definition graphics for Retina Display
Masters of Backgammon is also available on AppStore for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Get Masters of Backgammon and play with your friends through an online server!
If you like this game, give us a rating and become a fan on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
- Changed game interface
- Added option to delete private messages
- Added 3 minute minimum limit for Elo to change after ending a match
- Fixed various smaller bugs