Mac OS Games
Enjoy this amazing African Safari experience! Mancala Kalah is a fun and challenging count and capture game and is very popular in many African societies and across the USA. You can play games with 3, 4, 5 or 6 seeds in each of the pits of the game board. The object of the game is to capture more seeds than your opponent. Play against the computer or with a friend. 4 levels of AI gameplay (easy, medium, hard and master) lets you keep having fun as you improve your game.
1. The board has six small pits, called houses, on each side; and a big pit, called a Kalah or store, at each end.
2. At the beginning of the game, an equal number of seeds are placed in each house.
3. Each player controls the six houses and their seeds on his side of the board. His score is the number of seeds in the store to his right.
4. Players take turns sowing their seeds. On a turn, the player removes all seeds from one of the houses under his control. Moving counter-clockwise, the player drops one seed in each house in turn, including the player's own store but not his opponent's.
5. If the last sown seed lands in the player's store, the player gets an additional move. There is no limit on the number of moves a player can make in his turn.
6. If the last sown seed lands in an empty house owned by the player, and the opposite house contains seeds, both the last seed and the opposite seeds are captured and placed into the player's store.
7. When one player no longer has any seeds in any of his houses, the game ends. The other player moves all remaining seeds to his store, and the player with the most seeds in his store wins.
8. It is possible for the game to end in a draw, with 18 seeds each.
* 4 levels of AI (easy, medium, hard and master)
* Play against the computer or against another person in 2 player mode.
* Play games with 3, 4, 5 or 6 seeds per house at start.
* Great background music and sounds.
Thanks for buying Mancala Kalah!
Added app sandbox settings for your safety,
Changed icon to include EnsenaSoft brand mark.
We appreciate your ratings and reviews!
Thanks for playing Mancala Kalah!!!