Mafia II: Director’s Cut
Mac OS Games
Welcome to the society of the chosen.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Live the life of Vito Scaletta, a small-time gangster with plenty of ambition and a talent for taking care of business. As Vito rises through the ranks of a powerful mob family, he discovers that life as a wise guy is as dangerous as it is glamorous.
In a gripping and stylish action adventure, Vito must prove himself an efficient enforcer, a skilled getaway driver and a reliable hit-man. Set in a mythic post-war America, Mafia II: Director’s Cut tells an intense story of friendship, loyalty, betrayal and revenge.
• From the mean streets of Little Italy and Chinatown to the dizzying heights of its glittering skyline, find out if you have what it takes to be somebody in the city of Empire Bay.
• Immerse yourself in a violent criminal underworld in an all-consuming quest to become a man of honour.
• Navigate the dangerous twists and turns of an intricate plot played out in a spectacularly cinematic recreation of the 1940s and 50s.
• Lead the line in lethal shootouts, brutal hand-to-hand combat and tense stealth missions.
• Shoot the breeze with a rogue’s gallery of intriguing characters brought to life by outstanding voice-acting.
• Get behind the wheel of lovingly modeled period cars and burn rubber in white-knuckle chases.
• Get the full package! Mafia II: Director’s Cut is the definitive mob game, containing all the DLC and expansion packs, totalling over 12 hours of additional full-on gameplay.
Important information regarding Mafia II: Director’s Cut:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 20.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, Intel GMA series, Intel HD 515, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Mafia II: Director’s Cut mini-site at feralinteractive.com/mafia2
© 1998–2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., and its subsidiaries. Mafia ® II developed by 2K Czech. 2K Czech, 2K Games, Illusion Engine, Mafia, Mafia II, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Facial animation software ©2002-2016, OC3 Entertainment, Inc. and its Licensors. Uses FMOD Ex Sound System and Firelight Technologies. This software product includes Autodesk® Kynapse®, property of Autodesk, Inc. ©2009-2016, Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk and “Autodesk® Kynapse®” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. © 2010-2016 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and PhysX are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, or entities in the game’s historical setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Adds achievements to the game.
• Adds user leaderboards for DLC missions.
• Adds support for a larger number of gamepads.
• Improves interface of the pre-game Options window.
• Fixes a number of minor issues.