LEGO® Marvel's Avengers
Mac OS Games
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
The best-selling LEGO Marvel videogame franchise returns with a brand new action-packed, Super Hero adventure.
LEGO Marvel’s Avengers features characters and storylines from the critically-acclaimed film Marvel’s The Avengers and the smash hit sequel Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, as well as playable content based on additional Marvel Studios blockbusters, including Marvel’s Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Play as Earth’s Mightiest Heroes in their quest to save the world.
Important information regarding LEGO Marvel's Avengers:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 25 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 20.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Marvel's Avengers mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legomarvelsavengers
LEGO MARVEL’S AVENGERS software © 2016 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2016 The LEGO Group. © 2016 MARVEL. Published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes a bug that prevented LEGO® Marvel's Avengers from launching on macOS Sierra
• Fixes a number of minor issues