This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Games
Chess game that allows playing in three dimensional cube rather than on board with preserving classic chess rules. The idea is not just translating all rules to third dimension. It is third dimension that changes all the used tactic and strategy approaches in compare to classic chess. Computer opponent behaves similarly to human player.
Main differences with free version:
- three types of computer opponent in all variants of game (including different types of robot vs. robot games)
- hints for optimal moves and move suggestion functionality
- save/load with doc type support and history in save file
- two sets of pieces geometry
We appreciate your ratings and reviews. Thanks for playing InCube Chess!
- chess learning functionality with move hints, optimal move hints, etc.
- three characters of computer opponent with quick response time
- all variants of human and computer opponent battles including computer vs. computer mode
- easy to play "chess cube" look and feel
- animated moves with sounds
- customizable look and feel, colors, sounds
- full game history (with undo and redo)
- save/load with saving game history
- comprehensive help with keywords index
*** Also available for iPad ***
- resume paused game automatically when trying to make a move if current move is human player move
- fixes in computer opponent with check and/or checkmate at the end of game in "careful" robot
- little drawing speedups, cleanups and various improvements