Mac OS Games
Cubemen is a fast paced, action packed, original singled & Multi-player 3D TD / RTS hybrid! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action!
■ iPad "Game of the Week" in the UK and France!
■ New Cubemen Original Soundtrack available at..
■ Cubemen does not support Intel GMA9XX Video Cards. PLEASE check your video card before purchase. These cards are usually found in early Intel MacBook's and Mac Minis.
Check out the trailer...
It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the usual story, but with many very interesting twists.
Play a purely Defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent.
That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person!
There are no static towers, just little men! Spawn your little Cubemen with orders to get to a certain location to attack or defend. You can move your Cubemen around the board at any time or click on an enemy to target them.
■ Over 16,000 user generated levels to play
■ 35 Defense Levels
■ 25 Skimish Levels (AI & Online Multiplayer)
■ 9 Mayhem Levels (AI & Online Multiplayer)
■ 6 Defense Gameplay modes
■ Brand new Cubemen customisation screen
■ Individual score ladders for all Defense levels
■ Comprehensive stats and scores ladder for all game types
■ 44 Achievements to earn in game
■ Cubemen Multi-Player games are cross platform, so you can play iPad v.s Steam or Steam v.s MAS or MAS v.s iPad... lots of Cubemen Multi-Player goodness!
It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before. Grab it now!
■ Cubemen does not support Intel GMA9XX Video Cards
Follow 3 Sprockets on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/3sprockets
Become a fan on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/3Sprockets/165028644033
Whats new in 1.310
- Fixed laser units not targeting/shooting crossbow mobs
Whats new in 1.300
- Added user level search in level gallery. You can search by level or author name
- Added bonus packages to defense games in user created levels
- Added error message + quit button for situations where user levels are busted to prevent you from playing them
- Added ENTER to start typing in chat window and ENTER to send, no need to click in text box or click send now.
- Added auto scroll down of chat window contents to always show you the newest message
- Added Cubemen 2 icon and link to the main menu
- Added auto focuses on Password text box when hosting a game if you click the padlock
- Re-wrote unit targeting to make it 1000% better and more predictable ( game might be harder now, sorry )
- Removed more desktop internet checks to prevent some machines from not being able to play network games
- Fixed custom theme causing level to go white when playing offline
- Fixed network team game kill assignments and incorrect score assignments
- Fixed network game data sync between players sometimes becoming incorrect
- Fixed Hunter achievement not triggering if you already got Marksman
- Fixed a massive memory leak with user level thumbnails that could cause out of memory crash when viewing many pages in the gallery
- Fixed memory leak and issues in the end of game score calculation in defense mode that could cause a crash