Company of Heroes 2
Mac OS Games
Welcome to the Eastern Front, Commander.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Direct your troops through fast-paced real-time battles in the brutal fight to turn the tide of World War II. From the desperate defence of Stalingrad to victory in Berlin, you must defeat a tenacious enemy and the deadly cold of the Russian winter.
Objective-based missions challenge you to maneuver soldiers, guns, and tanks across feature-rich environments to scope out the battlefield, secure targets and destroy enemies. Navigate the hazardous terrain, take advantage of cover and overcome the freezing temperatures and treacherous ice that can make the difference between crushing defeat and hard-won victory.
Take the fight to the Eastern Front of World War II as you repel the enemy in this pivotal episode of 20th century history.
Important information regarding Company of Heroes 2:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.10.3
◦ Free Space: 45GB
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your desktop:
◦ Most 21,5” iMacs released since Late 2012 (see 1)
◦ All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013
◦ All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
◦ All 15” Macbook Pros & Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
◦ All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
1 - Check your CPU meets the minimum requirement
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Company of Heroes 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/companyofheroes2
© SEGA. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and Company of Heroes are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
• Incorporates the changes from Relic Entertainment Inc.'s 21725 update
• Fixes a crash that some users experienced when launching the game while online
• Fixes a number of minor issues