FreeCell is a solitaire-based card game played with a 52-card standard deck. It is fundamentally different from most solitaire games in that nearly all deals can be solved. Although software implementations vary, most versions label the hands with a number (derived from the random number seed used to generate the hand).
This game with all the superb features, graphics, and animations that you would expect on your Mac :)
• Unlimited undos / redos
• Card placement hints
• Single click to place a card or drag and drop
• Scores, Moves, and Times
• Awesome graphics and animations
• Auto Complete
• Smart resizable game view (including full screen)
• Game Center Support
• Retina Display Support
• Plan several moves ahead. Like chess, each move you make will affect the entire game. Don't just move one card at a time. Move cards to establish long runs, clear columns, and bring home aces.
• Try to uncover and clear low cards near the top of columns. When you see aces and deuces buried behind a lot of other cards in a column, make it a priority to clear that column and move aces up to the home cells early in the game.
• Keep free cells open. You can leave one card at a time on each free cell (on the left). Use these free cells to shift runs and columns back and forth. With more free cells, it's easier to move long runs and shift cards around quickly; having four cells free means you have temporary spots for four cards. Try to move cards in such a way that free cells stay free after the move is done.
• Right-click to reveal cards. If you can't see exactly what suit or number a buried card is, right-click it to reveal the whole card. Make sure to hold down the mouse button for as long as you need to see the card.
• Clear whole columns whenever possible. Move every card off a column, start it over with a king, and then fill the column sequentially. If you can't start the column with a king, then start it with as high a card as possible. Many players try for nothing lower than a ten.
• Redesigned card image
• Add more achievements
• Add "Select Game" function
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2012
- ZHAO QIAN
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (7)
- 9.2 MB