This app was removed from the App Store.
Civil War: Pea Ridge
Mac OS Games
Pea Ridge is based on the board game of the same name and is part of the 'Great Battles of the American Civil War' series of games, recreating the significant battles of the American Civil War.
The battle of Pea Ridge took place on 7th March, 1862. Over two days, the Confederate forces of Major General Earl Van Dorn were defeated by the Union forces under General Samuel R. Curtis. It was the decisive battle of the trans-Mississippi region, the Union victory assuring Missouri would stay in the Union and that the Union army would dominate the area in the years to come.
- Historically accurate game play.
- Accurate Civil War units.
- Play as either the Union or Confederate side.
- 3 levels of difficulty.
- Five categories of unit quality.
- Different types of formations.
- Detailed combat analysis.
- In-depth reference charts.
- Advanced tactical features including:
- Map zoom.
- Strategic movement.
- Flank attacks.
- Low ammo.
- Unit disruption.
Add: A whole new way to play. 'Historical Mode'. This is now an option on starting a new mission.