This app was removed from the App Store.
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
Mac OS Games
Real soldiers. Authentic battlefields. True combat.
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
Gearbox Software’s critically acclaimed WWII shooter series started with Road to Hill 30, and continues with Earned in Blood. This chapter follows Corporal Joe Hartsock, whose story intertwines with the events of the first game, giving a new perspective on the events of June 6th 1944 and the days that followed.
Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood takes the story-driven tactical action from the first game and expands it with bigger environments, deeper enemy AI, and a brand new campaign. Gritty, authentic and innovative, the game offers the visceral, emotionally charged experience of infantry combat in the Normandy invasion; the battle that changed history.
• True story – Fight Airborne Infantry battles based on the actual events of D-Day and beyond.
• Skirmish missions – The new skirmish mode offers 10 standalone missions to play in order, or customise for a unique challenge.
• Online multiplayer – Go online and attack or defend in team-based multiplayer.
• Unprecedented authenticity – Historically accurate battlefields, events, and equipment are all recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, aerial reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
• Real military tactics – Issue orders to Find, Fix, Flank, and Finish your enemies like a WWII squad leader.
• Accessible command and control – Players of all skill levels can make the most of any situation, thanks to an innovative control system.
Important information regarding Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood does not support Intel GMA series graphics cards.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA).
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the Brothers in Arms mini-site at feralinteractive.com/doubletime