Bridge Constructor Stunts
Mac OS Games
The successful Bridge Constructor series - with over 45 million players worldwide – treads new paths with Bridge Constructor Stunts!
Stuntman and engineer in one? No problem with Bridge Constructor Stunts!
Build imposing ramps and loops to reach your goal in the diverse stages. But building structures alone isn't enough this time: you sit behind the wheel of the vehicles yourself and have to maneuver them skillfully to the goal. Collect stars, complete daredevil jumps, flips and spectacular stunts, leaving behind a trail of destruction across the entire level to beat the high score. But you can only do all that with perfectly constructed bridges and ramps.
Watch and save replays of your most audicious runs
To ensure none of your jumps are forgotten, you can watch and save replays of each run. Thus you can enjoy the replays at any time.
Improved Construction Mode
Once again you have access to a variety of building materials with different properties. Numerous improvements make building even easier: simply click to convert a beam you have built into road, and vice-versa. Click and hold on a part of the construction and you now have the option to reposition your structures without having to build them from scratch.
We have hidden some hard-to-reach screws in some of the levels. Find and collect them, and you might be able to put these screws to good use in the future...
- The latest instalment in the internationally successful Bridge Constructor series!
- Improved and simplified Construction Mode
- Build ramps and drive vehicles across them yourself
- Diverse level with different objectives: collect stars, score target, reach the goal…
- Delivery vans and dump trucks with cargo that wreaks havoc when coming loose, but is also useful to help you collect items
- Various building materials
- Spectacular stunts and rampages of destruction
- Achievements and rankings
- Watch and save replays of your most audicious runs
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram:
If you have any problems with the game or would like to share feedback or suggestions for improvements, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Camera pan with cursor keys or mouse during build mode