* Mac App Store Best of 2012
* IGF 2012 Excellence in Audio Award
* Top 25 games of 2012 - The Guardian
* Game of the Year - jayisgames.com
* IndieCade 2012 Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers' Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
* UK Music And Sound Awards nominee
* The Best Video Game Music of 2012 - Kotaku
* Top Indie PC Games of 2012 - avault.com
* An amazing and heartwarming adventure. (90%)
* Botanicula far surpassed my expectations, and qualifies as one of the best emotionally-driven point-and-click adventures ever.
* Botanicula is so damned good that it probably won't even wind up on Metacritic.
Botanicula is a humor-filled adventure game created by the makers of award-winning Machinarium, studio Amanita Design and Czech band DVA.
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by DVA.
Botanicula is also available on iPad. Don't forget to try also Machinarium (available on Mac and iPad).
Minor bug fixing
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 11, 2014
- Amanita Design
- 693.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (194)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Machinarium Pocket Edition
• Samorost 2