BlackRose is a 90s style retro first person shooter centring around a woman named Ronja...a computer hacker with a penchant for exposing unscrupulous organisations for what they really are. But Ronja gets a lot more than she bargains for when she sets her sights on the notoriously secretive Osiris Corporation - a company with a tendency to release its lawyers, hit-men, or both to silence its critics. The more she uncovers about Osiris, the less clear her true identity and motives become. A dark and surprising take on the theme of change coming from within, BlackRose tackles corporate cannibalism and institutionalisation head on with lots of firepower.
- Action-packed gameplay requiring a combination of stealth and brute force;
- Cunning enemy AI;
- The ability to dodge enemy bullets with acrobatic manoeuvres;
- Levels that incorporate artwork from real-world artists (featured artist Steph Aracil - www.fannyaracil.com/);
- Intense electronic sound track;
- Hidden objects in every level including a ridable sports bike, performance-boosting adrenaline capsules and body armour just to name a few...
NOTE: BlackRose is made to look and feel like it's fresh out of the middle of the 90s so don't expect mind-blowing graphics, just good old-school gaming (Nintendo64 fans rejoice!)
A big thank you to all BlackRose fans! Please don't forget to update your star rating and add reviews to keep updates and new features coming!
- New stealth attack - Ronja can now neutralise enemies by jumping on them from above;
- New enemy AI - now tougher and more aware of their surroundings;
- New ammo cache system - allows you to keep remaining rounds when reloading;
- New HUD including new ammo readouts;
- Performance and graphics improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 15, 2012
- Cayelan Mendoza
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)
- 67.6 MB