Welcome back to Rapture. Paradise reborn.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Deep within the ruined undersea city of Rapture, your beloved Little Sister, Eleanor, awaits your return. As her Big Daddy, you protected her from a world of insanely selfish adults, now you must shield her again from those who demand that everything must be shared.
Ten years after the events of BioShock, Rapture has fallen under the control of a collectivist cult who plan to transform Eleanor into a genetically-engineered messiah, who will put an end to individuality forever. To save her, you must deploy a unique combination of shooting, role-play and stealth as you rampage through Rapture’s leaking halls to confront her captors.
Whether you choose to forgive those who threaten Eleanor or wreak vengeance upon them, remember, she is always watching and will follow your example.
• Embark on an intense journey through one of the most disturbing fictional worlds ever created in this hauntingly imaginative sequel to BioShock.
• Become the Big Daddy and unleash the raw power of Rapture’s most feared inhabitant against deadly new enemies such as Brute Splicers and the vengeful Big Sisters.
• Dual wield your abilities: fire powerful weapons with your right hand while deploying gene-altering plasmids with your left.
• Choose whether to adopt Little Sisters and protect them from splicers, or harvest them for the genetic material they carry.
• Explore the sea bed as a Big Daddy and view Rapture’s breathtaking architecture from the outside.
• Engage in all-out civil war online! BioShock 2 contains a completely separate multiplayer game set during the Fall of Rapture.
Important information regarding BioShock 2:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 35 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• You can find out more about the game on the BioShock 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/bioshock2
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0 GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 10GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Improves compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 30, 2014
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 8030.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (189)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (189)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Batman Arkham Asylum
• Batman Arkham City GOTY
• Battlestations: Midway
• Battlestations: Pacific
• Borderlands Game Of The Year
• Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
• Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
• Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
• Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Ultimate Edition
• Empire: Total War - Gold Edition
• F1 2012™
• F1™ 2013: Classic Edition
• Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition
• LEGO Batman
• LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
• LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
• LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
• LEGO Indiana Jones 2
• LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
• LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
• LEGO Star Wars Saga
• LEGO The Lord of the Rings
• Mafia II Director's Cut
• Mini Ninjas
• Napoleon: Total War - Gold Edition
• Puzzler World
• Rayman® Origins
• Rome: Total War - Gold Edition
• SEGA Superstars Tennis
• Sid Meier's Pirates!
• Sid Meier's Railroads!
• Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
• The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
• The Movies: Superstar Edition
• Tomb Raider
• Tomb Raider: Underworld
• Total War: SHOGUN 2 Collection
• Tropico 3: Gold Edition
• Tropico 4: Gold Edition
• XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Edition